part 34

I made him drink some soup a bit forcefully and gave him the medication. He is so stubborn to eat. So i forced him to. After a while i wanted to check his temperature so kept my hand on his forehed, he grabbed .y hand and pulled it under his cheek. My position is worst i am half lying on him awkwardly.

I hate this position i tried pulling my hand slowly but he pulled my hand more into him as if he is hiding something. I helped myself with the headboard and pillows and slept.

Next morning something is moving under me.. am i dreaming or awake i opened my eyes to see myself on Mr. Willim chest. He is sleeping peacefully. I escaped from his iron grip and got ready for office.

I had some overnight oatswith blueberries. I am a bit sleepy as i slept late at night. I left house with a rush to office. I entered the cafeteria and took a cup of coffee and a plate of fruit salad.

I placed both on my work table and started to work. After five min Mr. Willim came to office and he took my plate and coffee. I had the coffee half already and he had it and the fruit plate too. I dint mind actually as he was ill yesterday. So i got his medication and gave him he is so hesitant.

I dont need medicine i am perfectly alright Ruby. Yea i saw yesterday night so better let me sleep today and my hand is swollen because of you. So better take medication and let me live.

What happened yesterday? Ask Mary i am not your slave or maid. I am your employee. Better watch your pretty mouth you little lady. He squeezed my wrist till i wimpered in pain. Stop it Mr. Willim. I am tired of you. Stop hurting me.

You too want my money thats why you behave as if you care dont you? You are also like other girls out there ... shut up i screamed and slapped across his face. You learn how to respect others in the first place. He grabbed me by my hair and i grabbed his collar.

He is so angry for no reason and he is not realizing it if i try to tell him he is uncontrollably furious. You are a moron Mr. Willims and you are a slut.

Hahahhaa.... give me a break. From the beginning you helped me i dint beg you or ask you. You came to me. I didn't came to you. And now we are at one place that too forcefully only because of you.

I ran away from you and you are chasing me till now. I never wanted all these. I cant be someone's slave i had enough of everything in my past and you are making my life hell.

I love you and i ...knock on the door made our position change and composed. We sat opposite to each other. Natalia came by to handle the current project files.