part 22

I cannot decide, hi Ruby wassup hi Hazel.  Are you busy nope actually am too free the whole next week. Woild you like to come with me Ruby to my friends party and also you can meet my parents at New York.

Sure Hazel i would love to. I started packing my cloths essentials etc. Hazel finished her medicine first year exams.

She is having some holidays before next year begins. We both started discussing about sight seeing and travel.

We got settled with everything so .. Eva came to know our little plan about the trip. She is very exited so she joined too. We shall start tomorrow early in the morning.

Ruby there is a corrier for you. For me are you sure Eva? Yea the name says Ruby. All girls crowded me. I opened the package to find that beautiful dress from Gucci's store which i could not buy.

No... again.. he is back of me.. i slept thinking about Mr. Willims. Is he your boyfriend? And so on were the questions by the girls.

Next morning i was about to leave and got out my bags for the trip to see all the girls were in hall. There is so much food. A tahg attached Ruby and friends enjoy the small treat.

We all ate i kept a forced smile. I tried to call Mr. Williams to stop all these. His number dosent work. We booked a camp a van so that we can sleep in that too.

We started our journey i had packed what we got from breakfast so we started drinking. After almost three hours we halted near a park and ate our lunch.

We had some sight seeing. Its really a good company with Eva and Hazel. We finally reached Hazel parents house by the evening. They welcomed us hugging and they were so sweet.

We had very good time and startrd journey to the nearby forest to have some fun in the woods. I was never been to such adventures so i am exited.

We made some camp fire and sat beside it. Its becoming cold. We all started to discuss about boy stuff. After some time we all are tired and went into the van to sleep.

After some time we heard some guys .. probably drunk singing and yelling. They all are talking about sone ugly shit in which one name cought my ear. Mr. Willim is a mother fucker and took away everything from me.

He should be begging me for all that he has. I shall show him his place. I opened the curtain and tried to see the face of the person. Oh... wow he is the guy from the reception in my new office.

There are probably twenty guys out there. They sat at our camp fire staring at the van but did not disturb us. They slept there itself. In fear Hazel and Eva came near me as they woke up with the guys shouting.