part 11

I just stayed silent and closed my eyes shut so tightly. When i opened he was gone. I looked around and relaxed. He is so annoying. I went into my closet and wore a black tank top and a white skirt which is knee length.

I just kept minimum makeup. Its almost ten and my mobile started to ring. I picked it up to hear a voice Good morning mam is this Miss. Ruby, yes please. Your resume is selected kindly attend the interview at twelve noon today.

I got all the details. I went down to eat something. Mary came to me and served orange juice with boiled eggs. I ate my food.

I returned to my room and started to search something formal. I found a white shirt and a deep blue pencil skirt. I wore it. I just applied some liner and maskara. I just took a light pink shade lipstick and applied.

I left my room with resume in my hand. I was rushing down and running to be on time for the interview and i bumped into something or some one and dropped my purse. I picked it up and again started to rush and was pulled back.

Ruby where do you think you are going?and why are you in a hurry? Oh hello Mr. Willim i was just going to attend an interview. Really Ruby ? He dragged me to one of the rooms and switched on the television.

Miss. Ruby is a high level person to just escape from her ftiends attemptive murder. She is been bailed and took back by her boy friend. There are shoot and site orders on Ruby. I stood there in a shock and tears pooled me.

I didn't do anything, he gave me a side hug and i was just crying so badly. Ruby who called you for the interview give the number to me. I took out my phone form my purse and gave him the number.

I am so upset and kelly how is she? Does she think the same or some one is doing this to my life?

Why is it so difficult?