part 40

My life is becoming a running race.. why os he bavk of me am i cow to be with him. I know how abusive nature he is holding back.

Now my carrier is not important than my survival. So my job in the nearby restaurant i have a six hour job i am comfortable with the time. So i started working no one found me here luckily and i changed my hairstyle and stopped applying makeup.

I became like a wild women. I want to be like the way i want life to be. I dont eant any pressure or force or anything else. I am a bit happy as i had a great escape from a monster like him.

I changed a lot i never wear any girl type dresses i have short hair and a cap always when i go out.

Where is Ruby?

I will kill each and everyone of you.

She left me she is a bitch she is a cheater.

How could she do this to me?

I had a whole search for her. I have done evrything she told me to do. Then why ? Why did she run from me again?

I gave her everything.

No you didn't. Kelly how dare you talk to me like that?

You need to know

Know what?

She ran because you never changed your attitude, anger etc. You dint give a try. She felt betrayed and left you. She was heart broken.

Now she is gone and will never come back. Where is she ?where did she go?

She did not tell me. And i will never ask her.

So now you may leave this place with disappointment. Well you deserve this.

Mr. Willims screamed a loud Ruby.

I will find her and she will never see her bloody friends again.

Do what ever you want Mr. Willims. She ran away because of your arrogance.

You show it a lot to her.

Mr. Willims left furiously.

Hi Ruby how are you doing? This is kelly callung from a public booth. I told her everything and warned her to be carefull.

Thank you kelly for telling me all these.

No problem dear.

Its been three months he could not find me. Its better for me to stay like this. I enjoy my work and slowly i am falling for some one. Leo is the co-worker. He is sweet and talented.

He is best life partner for me. He stay with his parents. He help them with the financial issues. His parents sometimes come down to help us if there is a huge order.

His parents like me too as well as i too like them they are so cool and open.

Life is becoming normal and i am pleasant. I like this life. Leo cares for me i dont know about love. I like the way he is with me. Today we are going out for dinner. I really like to be with him.

He is never ..