part 17

I ordered my food after waking up and i had a hot bath and wore a black jeans and a tshirt. There is a knock and i got my becon and cheese sandwiches. I had them with a delight as they were very tasty.

I found a place to stay so i just walked for about a kilometer and found. Its very beautiful from outside qith flowers and trees cut into even shape. Maintenance is really good and hygienic.

I pressed eight and she picked my call in three rings hi this is Ruby i mailed you yesterday, come in.

I went directly to eighth floor. Flat number is eighty one. There are probably ten flats per floor i guess. I went to right and knocked on the door.

A girl opened the door she is very beautiful. Hi Ruby i am Hazel and she invited me in. She opened a door which is a bedroom which has three beds. Its a very big room.

Ruby there is a girl here who works night shift so she will be sleeping in the morning. Second girl works for a software company and i am not sure of her timing. That third bed is yours. Its a bit big bed and you have a cupboard and a tea table. Did you like it?

Will you move in Ruby ? Yea i would love to thank you Hazel. You can have your breakfast and dinner here. I paid her three thousand dollers as an advance. I will get my things tomorrow Hazel. She gave a little tour in the house. Thank you for your time Hazel. I shall come in the evening.

Great bye Ruby, bye Hazel.

I started walking back to the motel and its lunch time and i ordered food. I ate salad and i thanked him.

He smiled again. Is he paied for his smile probably. Packed my things still could not find my mobile.

I packed my things and left the room handed the eoom keys at reception and paid five thousand bucks. I left walking at five o'clock in the evening.

I reached and have a spare keys so i entered into the apartment directly. I kept all my luggage near my bed. I took my pajamas and changed into them.

A delicious smell is filled in the room. I made my hair into a messy bun. Left my room closing the door behind me. Hazel is cooking with another girl. Both were laughing.

Hazel called me. This is Holly and she is Ruby. She is smoking. We three ate our soup watching television.

Good night . I slept in my bed and ..