part 9

I took a bag which is in the lowest range and i bought it but my eyes never left that red bag. Madam did you like that Red bag yea aunt but pretty expensive. So lets go its not my range. I can have any other bag.

I finally used the card. Aunt got a call so she left me with guards. She was back quickly. So we headed back home. When i was back home i am so tired and i just plopped into the couch.

That red bag is so beautiful is in my mind. I just switched on the television to see some news." There is a plane crash which is heading to New Jersey  from Canada".

I saw my mobile its six evening. So i shall open my mail to check on my jobs. I got a mail from dad." Dear i have huge losses in my business and the person who lend me money wants you. We are heading back to your place. Your  number was not rechable so i have mailed you. Run away and hide yourself from Jason Miller".

I broke into tears my dad sold me to mafia now what did i do? Whats happening to my life? Mary came running to me and she made me sit in the couch. I was trembling in fear.

Oh no my family died in a car crash too. What am i left with ?? Mary handed me a hlass of water. I gulped it. I called the Airport to know my family details. I was crying ,crying and crying.

Its been two days i am crying a hand touched my hands dont worry Ruby i am with you he said. I just leaned on his shoulder unknowingly and slept. But woke up to see WILLIMS.

Oh my god Willims he owns so many factories and a billionaire. He is sleeping holding my hand and i am leaning on his shoulder.

I tried to move and he woke up. Ruby are you fine dont worry no one will take you from me. You are mine only mine. I ..umm never saw you directly or spoke to you. How come you know me?

Ruby this is not the time to discuss about me . Its about you and your security. I just nodded. He pulled to the entrance but my cloths and .. Mary pack her stuff and meet me at my house.

I was been in his car audi. After few minutes i felt drowsy and slept. Willim took me in his hands in bridal style. I suddenly woke up with a swing.

Put me down i said. Come in Ruby there are forty maids in the house. Mr. Willim can i get a glass of water. Maids rushed to get me water. I gulped it in seconds. Are you fine he asked. I dont know Mr. Willim.