part 42

She kept herself into a relationship which is complicated and she is ruining herself. She belives a stranger than me.

She will learn her lesson soon. I called the local police and explained the situation and connected the conference to the cops who helped me till now. So a cop group came and  they arrested Leo.

Leo is this true that you took money form Max my step brother. He went silent and Ruby just slapped so hard across his face.

He felt guilty and apologized but Ruby dint even see his face gave me much satisfaction.

Finally Leo os taken by cops for further investigation.

Ruby pack your stuff we are leaving right now. No Mr. Willims i am not cumming with you. I know how to live alone.

I am so angry at her reply and slapped her. She started to cry. You belive in such a person who sells off you to your step brother. You think he is much better than me and you ... why did you run away from me?

What did i do this time?

What happened ?

I carried her forcefully to my car and took her back to my house.

See Ruby i dint mean to hurt you.. but you need to understand me I LOVE YOU  and will do anything for you. I cannot change suddenly. I need time.

I left her in her bedroom and locked the  door and window too.

I cannot take any chance of loosing her.

I took a tray of food into her room. She is in the same clothes. Ruby dint you change. Ok no problem eat some food and take some rest.

She dint fight infact she dint reply or move form her place. I left the tray at bed side table.

After sometime i came back to check in her she dint eat or move an inch.

I sat on my knees to talk to her. She dint even look at me.

Before i could tell something... Mr. Willims

I HATE YOU. Please dont come into this room.

Please Ruby dont do this to me. It hurts me please i pleaded her a lot but she dint speak a word.

Its like my heart is stabbed a thousand times.

I left her room.

She needs time to come out of what happened to her today.

I lost my patience tiwards Mr. Willims. He need to understand his behavior towards me is not right.

I am heart broken with Leo doing this to me. I trusted him so much and i am too blind to see how cruel he is from inside.

I need justice.

Yes

I am betrayed

I need justice.

Its been teo days so i changed into some comfortable clothing. I called to Mr. Willims number he picked my call after second ring.

I need to talk to you and.. its important.

I will be there in ten minutes.

After ten minutes.....
.
.

Ruby what happened?

I need justice. Mr. Willims..

Sure anything ....