part 27

... sure.

I took all the current files which needs signatures and approvals. I knocked the door and entered. I started open all the files and .. hello Ruby how are you doing? A husky known voice asked me.

What? A... am fine Mr. Willims but this is not your office and and you are in my boss cabin. I am your new boss. But... what? I will resign this job. No you cannot as you have to pay three years of your salary in cash form back to the company.

Why would i pay? Do you remember you signed a contract of three years to stay here. I cant stay here. I turned back to.. as he caught my wrist. Leave me Mrr. Williams why did you leave me?

Sir you are hurting me. Tell me the answer god damimit. Sir please leave me, no Ruby. I hate you. You are a stalker. Leave me alone. So what will you do? He pulled me towars him roughly .. as i landed directly on his lap.

He grabbed my chin tightly. See Ruby you have no escape. You belong to me and me only. What do you think? I gave you every thing you want then why did you run? I dont need your charity for me. I yelled.

He lifted me forcefully and pushed me back and my back hit the wall. I moved and he snaked his hand on my waist. Dont touch me. His another is grabbing my chin. I tried to push him with full pressure but he dint move an inch.

I am trying constantly and his grip tightened  on me and i whimpered in pain. Please leave me. He inched closer qs his breath is hitting my nose.

Let me go leave me sir please. You will do as i please to do you understand? Yes sir. Good. He left me as i left a big breath i dint know which i was holding.

I am shivering rapidly. I just feel so helpless at this point of time. Ruby you are shifting today into your new house. But sir.. do as i say or else you have to face consequences.

I need to pack my things and it will take some time to do. Go now and get everything done by evening. I went to my desk and took my purse and started to walk into the lift.

He came from nowhere and he .. came into the lift. He caught hold of my wrists and pulled me into him and kissed me so hard and but my bottom lip. I tried to get out of his grip. When he loosened i slapped him very hard across his face.

He dragged out of the lift and pushed me into his car. What should i do to get her ? He is fuming with anger. I tried to open the door but its locked.

I hate you and will hate you for ever. You cant force me. I hate you. I yelled.