part 33

Can i go for lunch sir my friend is waiting for me. Yea sure but come back quickly. Sure sir thank you. I reached the reception to mee a mad Gabby. Am so sorry lets ho now for lunch.. i apologized. Apology accepted only on one condition. Tomorrow night at Retro pub.

Sure .. we both walked to a small diner which is cheap. We ordered our food.. we had a very happy time together. Gabby is a happy man. His girlfriend is so lucky.

Gabby do you have a girlfriend? Not yet Ruby. I like kind hearted and gentle women. Woow ..hope you get one soon. Yea probably soon.

We exited the diner and rushed to our own places.. i again started to work on project files and started to update them.. Mr. Willim is constantly staring at me. We both are in the same room. Its two thirty and i am already tired so i went to the cafeteria to get some coffe and got a black coffe for Mr. Willim.

I placed his coffe on his table and he glanced me once from his reading file. I just gave a half smile and started drinking my coffee. Its relaxing me now from the work. I finished fourteen files update and sent it to Mr. Willim.

Its almost four thirty so i got a fruit for me and a fruit salad plate for him and two bottles of water. Thank you Ruby. Welcome sir.

I continued my with my work after handing the plate and water to him as i ate my apple and drank the whole bottle of water. I started to pack my things and exited the office.

I walked home its far but i need a nice walk to keep myself healthy. I reached and had my shower and changed into my hot pants and a Tshirt. I entered the kitchen and started to search, i opened all the cabinets and after a hunt of fifteen minutes i finally found green tea sachets. I saw the box has twenty five bags which are sufficient.

Mary came by to offer dinner so i sat on the kitchen counter. She handed me some Mushroom Ravioli and some wine. I had them and entered my room to see a shirtless Mr. Willim. He is in bed already.

He is sweating badly and he is murmuring something which is not clear. I patted his shoulder lightly. He is so hot i think he is running with high temperature. Mary come here... i yelled. She came running what happened madam.

Mr. Willim is ill call the doctor.. she rushed down and after twenty minutes the doctor came and tested and injected him some medicine. Doctor is he fine. Who are you miss his girlfriend? No doctor i am his secretary.

He handed some medicines.. give these to him at the time given and handed me the prescription. Thank you doctor. Call my number in case of emergency. Sure doctor.

He will be fine till morning..