part 30

Ruby why dont you share your problems? Lets find solution together i am always with you. I dont want charity Mr. Willims there are many more out on roads who need more help than me.

You dont need to show arrogance Ruby. I am too good to you. Yea i see that Mr. Arrogant. You pull me out from my friends apartment, make me stay forcefully with you, you follow me from place to place. Is this good that you talk about?

Just stop it Ruby.. i can give you what ever you want. I am not a parrot. So stop treating me like a pet. Why do you think that way?

Stay with me thats what i am asking for. Stay with me is a request which you didn't do and you sneek and peek. You have kept secret cameras in my room last time. I dont trust you. You saw me all the time including in my bedroom. You are cheap. I hate you and i will run away again.

Try this time and see what i will do. Try me Ruby then you will for sure regret it for your entire life.

Oh wow now you came on track.. good to know. So will you beat me or rape me or what else? Will happen come on tell me i yelled and pushed him, as he tried to balance he caught hold of my hand snd pulled me too as his hitted bed and i landed on him half nude.

I tried to get up and worstly landed on him again he sighed and pushed me to the side and left the room. What does he think that i am trying to get him? No way.

As i entered the bathroom i startrd to shower. As a flashback came to me his lips were so close.. as a single move would just brush us with a kiss. But he dint kiss me or took advantage of the position i was in.

Am i falling for him. He will use me like all other girlfriends and throw me after the usage just like a tissue. I am not a silly teen girl to belive in him. I am an independent girl and i have a job. I can do much better things in life.

Why he comes in between all my personal stuff? I changed into black leggings and a shirt. I tried to climb the wall. Need some help... a husky voice came from behind. Oh god its again him.

I was just stretching nothing much... i dont need your help. I.. umm.. will go for a walk. Its a nice sunny day.

No... you are not going. But i need to... No means no.

I am going and you can't stop me. He grabbed by my arm and pulled me inside. That hold will make a bruise. Ruby dont test my patience. It will be worse than what you think.

You are an ASSHOLE. Arrogant ASSHOLE.