part 12

Its been a week. I never left my room and ate hardly. I got a call from police officer for a meet. I am very tensed i just washed my face but still my eyes are red and puffy.

I hope nothing goes wrong this time. I hopped into the hot shower cleabed my self with a straberry shampoo and a aroma body wash. I feel good. I went down and i am just thinking if anything happens to me no one is there like a family for me.

I went to Mr. Willim study room and knocked the door. There was only a come in.
Mr. Willim i got a call from police i have to go and..Ruby you are not going alone.

Thank you Mr. Willim but you have done so much for me and i should not take advantage of you. I have to stand for myself which will make me more strong.

Ruby i dont care what makes you strong and in this delicate situation you need my support. He argued till i lost. So he won and gave me a smile.

He called for Mary she appeared alomost immediately and she took me to the kitchen. My mind is so confused and i cannot think straight.

I just ate without nothing my plate. I had a glass of lemonade. I am lost some where and there was a small shake Ruby... Ruby .. are you all right .. i am calling since ages.

Are you ready Ruby i guesss i am Mr. Willim. As we just out of our door there awas a big sound. I never heard of that .. my body is not responding as a sharp pain shooted and i saw blood and blood.

Ruby.. Ruby... dont sleep. Mr. Willim is slapping me but i am very sleepy. My hand went to the side of my stomach. I only saw blood and pain. My pain was too much to handle.. what happened to me?

.
.
.
Beep... beep .. beep... beep

Where am i and i hate this annoying sound.I am in a hospital. What happened to me ? I am trying very hard to open my eyes. I feel that there is heavy weight on my eyes.

I tied to move but i am tied very hard and my throat feels dry. I tried to open my eyes again again and again.

I could hear a voice asking me can you hear? Ruby .. open your eyes. I tried finally to see Mr. Willim. He yelled for doctors. Why is he screaming in my ear so loudly?

Doctors came and tested me. They asked many questions .. i need water is my reply.

Mr. Willim came to me and ge was smiling he look tired and exhausted. He was carrying purple bags under his eyes.

I would have died if you wouldn't wake up. I just stared at him and his concern. But uou know me hardly Mr. Willim.