part 18

... helping me was good but too much of concern made me afraid of Mr. Willim. He seems dangerous to me. I dont kno why? But  some where i feel its actually correct.

He is intimidating and fearful. He helped me i know but ... still i am just so much afraid of him unknowingly. I am not judging him but i saw him observed his attitude. .. slept off.

Next morning i woke up early. I changed into my running tracks and left my apartment. I started running to get myself fresh air. I feel like flying with my wings. No worries no tensions no one to bother and no one to care. Yea i dont have a family.

After a forty five minute run i went back walking home. I had a hot shower and came out and blow dried my hair. I wore a short and a tank top. I went into the kitchen and started to search ingredients to bake.

I baked some potatoes and a lemon cake.  I made a salad and boiled eggs. I ate a piece of lemon cake.

I went into my room and sat on my bed thinking about the interview. I opened my laptop and serched for some interview questions. I forgot the time and was busy .. i heard a scream and i recognized that voice is Hazel. I rushed .. to the place

What happened?  Hazel what? Hello what happened?

Some one cooked you know yes i know i said casually. Who ?? I did it and and is something wrong with it. No no not all ypu are a savior in have exams and i am yoo busy studying. You helped me thanks to you Ruby and she hugged me.

Are you a student. Yes Ruby. Ok. Eat now and enjoy. I prepared myself two cups of coffee and handed one to Hazel.

Thank you so much Ruby. I am a bit bired and i started preparing some spinach omelette. I started to prepare some straberry muffins. Its lunch time so nine girls attacked the dining table including me.

After lunch i am much  bored so i prepared crab macaroni, fish and chips tuna salad. Hi Ruby my name is Eva. I am your roommate. Nice to meet you Eva.

You make tasty food Ruby. I smiled at her. Thank you Eva. I went to sleep after my dinner but wasn't sleepy yet. I changed my cloths and went out for a little walk. Its almost around nine forty five. I just walked and i could feel eyes on me.

I went back to my apartment feeling a lot weird. Why do i feel strange is someone stalking me or trying to follow me. Beeing careful is necessary.

I  had a hot bath changed my pajamas. Went to sleep. In the morning i greeted Hazel. She is so tired. Why qre you studying very hard Hazel.

I am pursuing my medical course. I need to be perfect to become a doctor.