part 35

While Natalia was talking i exited the room and reached cafeteria. I am just rumbbing my temples and Gabby came by. Everything alright dear. He came and sat in the nearby chair. Am fine Gabby. Lets grab lunch Ruby i am starving.

Yea sure.

We walked down to the same diner. We ordered some meatballs and rice. He is constantly talking about his new girlfriend. Congratulations Gabby for your girlfriend finally you found her. I am happy for you we ate as he spoke non stop. I hugged him and congratulated him once more and exited the diner.

I stoped in my track to see Mr. Willim in front of me. He came so fast and pulled me towards his car and pushed me inside. What do you think of yourself Ruby? Is he your boyfriend? I will break his bones and he can never ever stand.

Ohh ... wow stop assuming things. I am not his girlfriend if i am also why so you care anyway. I am not your girlfriend and you are not my..  shut the fuck up Ruby. You are mine just stop talking as if you dont know how much i love you and like you?

I dont know what you are talking about Mr. Willims. Gabby gave me a weak smile and left. I was just staring at Mr. Willims as he wants to swallow me with his anger boiling within him.

I love you Ruby. But Mr. Willims i dont love you and please leave me alone. You are rich, smart and handsome you can get any girl. I am poor and i have nothing like your previous girlfriends.

You ... dont understand. I am just waiting for you to just fall in love with me. But Mr. Willim i ...  am cut of by he kissing me so passionately where my body became like a jelly and helpless and i could not move too. He was so carefull and did not hurt me but he caught me tight enough so that i cannot let go.

He drived me back home... the ride was silent. I rushed into my room. I am never kissed or treated well. I feel like princess.. i smiled several times at myself and blushed. I dont know what is happening to me.. i just dont know.

Do i like him?

Do i love him already?

Do i lust him?

I have to be in my senses as he is rich and i am nothing. He is very arrogant i dont know how much he can control his anger. Its really important if ge wnats a relationship with me.

Relationship? Seriously ? I am thinking too much.

He ... just ... probably... want ... someone ... as ... he.... is .... not ... with.... anyone ... else.

Am i a time pass?

Will he hurt me? Will he break my heart?

How to get answers? Will he answer or will we fight like dogs as we were doing today.

I am too afraid to ask him anything. He is not normal..