3

***

***

flashback

"Come on, Jungkook, the movie's about to start and you know how much I hate it when I miss the first minutes!" I yelled from the sofa, tucked comfortably in between two giant purple-colored pillows.

"Coming, coming," Jungkook called out from the kitchen before appearing at the door, two big bowls of popcorn in his hands. "Aish, what are you talking about, this is only the ninth time you've made me watch Harry Potter. You already know all the lines." He patted me lightly on the head.

"Yes, and you keep agreeing to it." I let out a light chuckle, snuggling closer next to him.

"Watch out, Y/N, this dementor's out to get you." Jungkook put on his hoodie over his head and hovered over me, trying to be scary but he was so adorable it only made me laugh.

"Uh-oh, is it gonna give me... the dementor's kiss?" I put my hand on my mouth, imitating a terrified expression.

"Yes, but  this dementor's kiss is reversed; it makes you happy rather than sad."

"Then I don't mind at all." I smiled and pulled him closer towards me, giving him a sweet kiss on the lips, my fingers running through his hair.

Suddenly he breaks away from the kiss and stares at me. The words that roll out on his tongue send goosebumps to my skin.

"Y/N, do you believe in soulmates?"

"What?" I ask in disbelief at the random question and then snort, trying to suppress my laughter. "Jungkook, are you seriously asking me this now?"

His lovely deep doe eyes don't leave mine, his expression more serious than ever.

"Please, answer me, Y/N."

I put a strand of my hair behind my ear and clear my throat.

"Uhm, yeah, sure I guess. I haven't really thought about it."

"Because I think I do."

My eyes widen at his confession. It seemed that he was too shy talking about this as his cheeks turned slightly pink and he averted his gaze from my face to his hands.

"I thought about this recently. The concept that every person has someone that they're meant to be with. Someone to love, hold, accept and cherish them, forming a life-long bond that can never be broken."

I blink in shock at this sudden confession. Only a minute ago we were talking about dementors and now this. Moreover, Jungkook rarely had this type of heart-to-heart speeches. He gave off a hard, tough façade, but I knew that he was kind and gentle on the inside.