19

"I think I might have inhaled you

I can feel you behind my eyes,

you've gotten into my bloodstream

I can feel you flowing in me..."

(WARNING: mature content (smut) coming up!)

***

"Easy now." Taehyung gently holds my upper arm, leading me towards the bed in my room, helping me sit down on it.

Celine and Jimin had bolted as soon as we told them that Taehyung was going to take me home, completely failing at hiding their satisfied smiles. I was starting to get suspicious about those two trying to leave Taehyung and me alone on purpose, as the excuse they had given us sounded extremely vague and, in all honesty, completely made up.

Taehyung was the perfect gentleman, insisting that I don't take the steps towards my apartment alone, even though I had assured him multiple times that I was feeling just fine.

"I'm okay, you know, I can perfectly walk on my own two feet." I glared at him, as guilt continued to play on my brain.

"I want to make sure you don't push yourself too much." He replies, putting on the bag with some clean clothes and pajamas Celine had brought for me at the hospital and the medication Dr. Wang had given me on the table.

"I think this is everything." Taehyung purses his lips, putting his hands in his pockets. "I'll go and leave you rest."

He starts walking stiffly towards the door, a slump on his shoulders. I take in a deep breath before standing up, sucking lightly on my teeth with awkwardness.

"Don't go."

Taehyung turns around slowly and I see his once again dark face frown with disbelief.

"Stay the night." I whisper, taking a couple of steps towards him. His hands, swinging by his sides, suddenly form into fists and he clenches his jaw in restraint.

"Y/N." He groans softly. "I- I'm afraid of what I would do if I stay."

All the sense of decency leaves my mind as I touch the side of his arm lightly with my fingertips.

"I want you to."

I shorten the distance between our bodies even more. Taehyung's eyes are glued onto my form, his breathing quickly becomes louder and deeper, close to panting. His gaze moves back and forth from my eyes to my lips and I can see he's holding back as hard as he can.

I lick my lower lip and a small growl escapes his mouth.

Without further hesitation, Taehyung grabs me by the waist abruptly, closing the gap between us. His hands quickly find their way under my shirt, traveling across my bare back. Only with his touch, he leaves me breathless. I whimper in his embrace as his grip around my body tightens, he pushes me towards himself even more as I arch my back.