21

Walking towards my English literature class had me feeling like a Disney princess

Walking towards my English literature class had me feeling like a Disney princess. The sun was shining just for me and birds were chirping, helping me to put on my dress in the morning. I was on cloud nine, not being able to shake off the silly smile my lips were stretched in.

"Someone's chipper today." Celine winks at me as I approach her at the entrance of the university cafeteria. "I take it you're all healed after your visit... to the hospital the other day."

"You're one to talk." I grin back at her, lightly shoulder bumping her. "You still haven't explained to me what the hell was Jimin doing at our apartment then."

Celine purses her lips, the color pink slowly starts appearing on her cheek.

"We're hanging out. It's not official yet." She exhales heavily.

"Yet?" I raise my eyebrows in shock. "Celine, a year ago you were swearing on your life you'd never give Jimin a chance. I'm not the judge-y type but that boy is the biggest and smoothest womanizer I've ever met."

"He's not like that with me." She protests, rolling her eyes. "Moreover, most of those are just rumors. He just has that reputation."

I try to suppress a wide smile, but fail. I've never ever seen Celine head over heels for a boy, usually, it was the other way around. And if she was having a good time with Jimin, I wasn't going to be the one to mess that up, no matter what my opinion of him was.

As it turned out, people could always surprise you. My opinion of Taehyung went down the drain the moment I began to get to know him better.

My heart skipped a beat just thinking about him.

As if she's read my mind, Celine instantly opens her mouth.

"Okay, now spill. You and Taehyung-"

"Shhht!" I shush her abruptly, my attention drawn to the slim long-legged girl approaching us. Yuri was our friend and I and Celine loved her, but she was a bit of a tattletale, having a sweet spot for gossip.

"Did you guys see Jaebum today?" She whisper-yelled at us while putting her books on the table, unintentionally confirming my thoughts. Her eyes were widened and her breathing irregular, it looked like what she was about to tell us was juicy.

Celine and I glanced at each other with knowing eyes. We hadn't told anyone about the incident of Jaebum drugging me and trying to take advantage of me, even though the jerk deserved everyone to know what kind of sick bastard he was.

"No. Why, what happened?" Celine whisper-yelled back at Yuri as the three of us leaned closer towards each other in order to hear better.

"The whole half of his face is purple and swollen," Yuri announced with a smug look on her face, proud of herself for spilling the tea. "Rumor has it someone's beat the shit out of him! Perhaps that's why he was absent these past few days."