13. Gods and monsters.

Pep and I had made a deal and I was set on upholding my end of the bargain. It was just a little past 12 AM and I was sitting in the backseat of the Mark-X that I personally claimed for myself.

"Miss Kash, we have arrived." Sima said from the driver's seat.

I looked at him as I waited. Pep had demanded that I get the same treatment as her, which meant that Sima was to open the door for me. I heard him sigh and got out, I had a wide grin on my face as I stepped out and flashed my new green braces. Walking up to the front of the club I dapped the bouncer that was on duty tonight before scanning the small crowd. It was a bit early so I didn't expect to see much persons out here as yet. I saw two females walking up and pulling out their purses to pay the entrance fee, they stopped and looked up at my approaching figure wondering what I could possibly be up to.

"Would you ladies like to go in free tonight?" I asked.

"I'll never say no to that, hun." One of the girls laughed and nudged her friend.

I smiled and instructed them to follow me. They timidly stepped pass the bouncer looking to see if he would object or if I'd pay for them. The club was loud and dimly lit as usual, I made a move to the bar with the two women following closely behind me.

"Sevyn, a white wine for me and one round of rum cream for the ladies." I called over the bartender.

I only planned on letting them in for free but one drink wouldn't hurt. I watched them silently contemplating which one of them should come at me, I took my wine and walked away to the back room that was for employees only. Even if I wasn't fucking Pep, I'd still be able to get in free because my aunt was fucking the owner. It's good to make friends, the ones that are beneficial, I mean.

"Hello, my beautiful ladies." I greeted the strippers that were getting ready to go out.

"Hey Kash!" They said in unison.

I kissed Peaches and walked off to the back office where Mr Brown usually is. I knocked once but I didn't wait for a response before pushing the door open. I was okay with walking in on sex but I'll never be okay with walking in on my aunt on her knees sucking dick. I quickly stepped back out slamming the door and walking back up the corridor. I was supposed to be recruiting tonight and I had to make Brown know that. I shook my head trying to relieve my brain of the thoughts but they seemed to have been plastered there and intended to overstay their welcome.

I made it back into the club and went to the VIP section. I sat there for a minute contemplating my life decisions before moving to sit at the bar in front of the stage. I was drinking Hennessy now and getting bored. I watched all the females that stepped into the club, I watched the ones who tipped and danced with the strippers and none of them struck something in me. They all looked basic, like everyday women. Even the pretty ones with long lashes and well done makeup didn't cut it for me. I was looking for something new, something fresh. I was the only stud, apart from Pep, in the business. Pep doesn't work the field anymore since she was able to hire girls to work for her and it seems that she might take me off the list soon.

The females that usually requested me were fine with the feminine females before but since I was introduced to them it's like they can't get enough. Even if I was being presumptuous to assume that Pep would take me off the lineup, we would still need someone to join me or replace me. I slowly sipped on my Hennessy continuing my search through the crowd. I looked to my left into the mirror taking in my reflection. My hair was in a curly fro with a white bandana on my forehead. My neatly pressed burgundy short sleeved button down with white collar sat perfectly on me paving the way for my beige joggers and white air-force max. I was watching my reflection in the mirror when the door opened and two figures stepped through.