64. Baecation pt 1.

Two hours and forty-five minutes later, the four women disembarked the ferry. Pep held onto Tash's hand while the bodyguards took their luggage.

"Yoo, you're breaking my damn bones. Mi nah go run weh." Tash hissed her teeth.

"They don't particularly like Jamaicans over this side so maintain the Amyrian accent." Pep dragged Tash along.

"And me must care why?" Tash rose her voice.

"Well, the women are conniving and the men steal their women" Pep laughed with herself.

"Never ask." Tash grumbled.

Pep immediately stopped and forcefully pulled Tash towards her, "you're still alive, don't push your luck." As quickly as the anger appeared, it disappeared and Pep was back to smiling and parading for her fans.

Tash was pushed into the back of the shiny black Mercedes Benz, tears already welling up in the corner of her eyes.

"Police brutality." Tash mumbled.

"Only the beginning," Pep laughed out. "To the hotel!" Pep patted her bodyguard's shoulder.

Tash's mind was running wild with different scenarios, different beginnings and different endings but not once did she regret her decision to leave home. To Tash's surprise, instead of directly to the hotel as Pep directed, they stopped at a barbershop.

"Why did we stop here?" Pep asked not looking up from her IPhone.

"You gave us an itinerary to follow and the first stop was this barbershop." The masculine presenting bodyguard turned to face Pep.

"Oh." Was all Pep said before pulling the door and dragging Tash behind her.

They stepped into the barbershop, all conversations stopped and all eyes focused onto the four women. Pep stepped off first, with Tash directly on her heels and then her bodyguards followed. Tash didn't know them because this was her first time meeting them. Pep lead them through a back door to a dimly lit hallway until they got to a black, metal door that had an "OPEN" sign on the front.

Pep knocked twice and stood silently, a buzzer sounded and Pep allowed her bodyguards to go ahead of her. Tash was scared for her life, she's never been here before and was definitely not on Pep's good side. A tear slipped down her face as she remembered her plans, get to Mo Bay, check in at the hotel and find a spa.

Wiping the stray tear away from Tash's cheek, Pep wanted to laugh at her obvious fear but she held it in and kept her hard expression.

Tash was able to see inside, it resembled their main house back in St Amrys. The walls were brightly colored with naked portraits hanging beside each other. This seemed to be the waiting area, the coffee tables had PlayBoy magazines, the chairs are white leather, huge potted plants adorned the corners and a large white front desk faced them as soon as they stepped through the door.

"Daddyy!!!!" A tall, white woman in stripper heels and a uniform ran towards Pep.

"Woah, woah, woah.. we ain't ever did that before." Tash stepped  in front of Pep.  "Why did you think today was the day??" Tash folded her arms across her chest.

The blonde stopped and stared with a confused look on her face, "bitch, fix yuh face." Tash stepped towards her and Pep watched as Pearl took a few steps back.

Pep chuckled and stepped from behind Tash, "Tash, Pearl is one of my girls."

Tash hissed her teeth and mean mugged the scared blonde, a moment ago her own fear was present, which was now replaced with anger and jealousy. "If you're the prima donna of Mo Bay then I wouldn't want to see the bottom tier women." Tash scoffed.