27. The promise pt2.

Tash was dozing off in the couch, after leaving the bathroom she had dressed light for the hot weather. The remote slowly falling from her fingers that were losing the hold they had on it second by second, Rick and Morty continued playing on the flat screen watching her fall asleep.

Pep rushed down the steps fully dressed with keys in hand. "Tasheka. Come on, we're going on the road."

To Pep's surprise, her demand was met with light snores. She sighed before rolling her eyes and picking up Tash in her arms to carry her upstairs to their bedroom. She took her phone from her pocket to call Rayuga, they've become quite close over the past months she joined the group.

"Can you meet me at the mall, please?" Even though it sounded as if Pep posed a question, Rayuga knew it was an order.

"I have an appointment in 5 minutes," Rayuga sighed.

"Let me rephrase. Meet me at the mall." Pep's tone was final.

"Which one?" She sounded bothered but Rayuga was more than happy to ditch her appointment.

"Central." Pep disconnected the call.

Rayuga had become one of the most sought after women she had in her lineup. After Tash left, she got all of the attention and they especially loved that she was part Asian. She brought in a lot of money so it was nothing to tell her to skip an appointment.

Pep was loaded and she made sure it stayed that way. Even though she spent anything on Tash, she was a miser and hardly even wanted to buy groceries. She wanted status, she wanted power and even though she knew this would make her a target, she wanted the attention. Pep loved attention, the good and the bad. The attention she got from Tash was different, she didn't just loved it; she was obsessed with the way Tash needed her, it made her feel complete.

She kissed Tash's forehead before pulling the sheets over her knowing the room was going to get cold soon with the AC now running. Pep had one thing in mind today and somehow she felt better at the fact that Tash wasn't coming, she wanted to choose the item and she wanted Tash's response to be one of surprise.

Yuga was sitting on the bench at the entrance of the shopping mall, she had on a peach shorts and button down combo with white socks and white crocs on. Her custom airpods matched her gold Apple Watch, her diamond earrings and necklace glistened under the sun. Rayuga was beautiful , she caught many persons attention and she was the furthest thing from humble. Pep parked closer to the front of the store and made her way to Rayuga who was intently watching her from behind her aviator shades.

"What is this? A photoshoot?" Pep asked with an amused tone.

"Well, if you could do me the honor of taking a picture of me with your IPhone that would be nice." Rayuga's tone was smooth and seductive.

"This is not Tash." Pep laughed out.

"Nah, it's the infamous Pep." Rayuga tilted her head so that Pep could see her eyes behind her shades and winked before shooting a million dollar braces clad smile.

Instead of answering or admitting that she felt some type of way, Pep took out her IPhone 10X Max and snapped a few shots of Rayuga. She sent them through airdrop and walked off with Yuga trying to catch up.

"Why are we here?" Rayuga asked.

"I need to buy something and.." Pep trailed off, unsure of how to proceed. "I need your opinion."

Rayuga did a double take, wanting to make sure she heard the right thing she said, "I'm sorry, what?"

"I know you heard me." Pep was easily annoyed and whenever she had to show feelings, she felt unabashed annoyance.