34. What baby wants.

Pep had one motto to making her girlfriend happy and that was what baby wants, baby gets. She looked over at the overexcited Tash and then back at a terrified Rayuga, Pep was actually starting to enjoy her company and the pointless flirting that she kept up not thinking anything of it because Pep also flirted with Melody.

Slamming the game controller down, Tash jumped up ready for whatever Pep had in store. She had a bunch of things in mind, she has always wanted to do to someone else what Pep did to her and Rayuga placed herself in the position to be her first victim.

The room wasn't quiet, the ac was humming in the background and soft music played from the surround sound speakers, "can you tell me why you did what you did?" Tash walked closer to Rayuga.

"I'm sorry." She sniffled.

"A little too late for that, you should've made amends before I got back." Pep dropped in.

"Well, that's that but I wasn't the only one making poor decisions." Rayuga boldly.

"What the fuck did you just say, bitch?" Pep's words sounded upset but her demeanor was calm and rigid.

"Where'd you go, Pep?" Rayuga smiled up at Pep.

"Yeah, Pep. Where'd you go?" Tash folded her arms across her chest.

"Stay the fuck out of this." Pep hissed her teeth.

"Tash, since y'all might kill me or whatever- I don't know why y'all this fucking extreme- you might as well know that Pep didn't go where she said she was going, she actually went to Haiti." Rayuga slacked her shoulders and leaned back against the cold wall.

Tash opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, she looked over at Pep but she was avoiding her gaze. Tash dropped the rope she had in her hand and climbed the steps leaving them both in the throne room. Pep sighed and looked down at a smiling Rayuga.

"If you really love her then you would've told her bet you haven't given her the ring either." Rayuga shook her head.

"And yet still, you keep talking." Pep took two long steps and back handed Rayuga.

"Damn! You can't keep your fucking mouth shut, can you? Ain't no serious shit was gonna happen to you." Pep hissed her teeth finally allowing her anger to slip out, she felt she had messed up and she didn't know how to fix it.

"Then let me the fuck go then!" Rayuga whisper yelled while shaking the chain that was secured around her arm

"You most definitely not going nowhere now." Pep grabbed Rayuga by her shirt collar to pull her up towards her.

"I thought you were my friend." Pep used her free hand to release the chain then dragged Rayuga towards the cage.

"I had thought so too." Rayuga was kneeling in front of the entrance to the cage.

"Well, I guess we were both wrong." Pep raised her foot to kick Rayuga in her chest, sending her into the cage.

Pep left Rayuga gasping for air. She quickly ascended the steps locking the door behind her and moving towards the main steps that lead upstairs. Pep knew Tash had to be in their room, she always fled there when they had a disagreement and if the disagreement happened in the master bedroom then she hid herself away in the throne room.

Sighing, Pep tried to formulate full sentences and explanations in her head but they all sounded like excuses. She heard low crying and shuffling coming from the room, she stood at the open door contemplating to go in, she didn't know how to handle these situations. Pep was about to step in when Tash flew out of the room slamming into her chest. Pep grabbed Tash's arm to steady her, Tash finally was aware of what happened and pulled her arm back from Pep trying to get around her.