71. Thanks!

Thank you guys so much for sticking around for 70 long chapters, I greatly appreciate the likes, and comments... especially the comments.

The support is always unmatched, every read, like and comment has a special place in my heart.

I've wanted to delete the whole book on many occasions but I followed it through. It wasn't hard for me to write about abuse but I know it may be hard for many of you to read or even write about it, I just want you to know you're loved.

IMPORTANT LINKS:

Jamaica - womanincja.org

Canada - www.awhl.ca

South Africa - for-women.co.za/help-line

USA - thehotline.org/is-this-abuse/ (add your state and helpline numbers, pages or links)

Guy's I'm a terrible texter but add me on social media if you need someone to talk to:

SC: Kingofthe6ixx

IG: Sirroughtops

Twitter: kxngcrxs

I've come to learn that there will be the persons that will have to learn to help themselves and get out of the situation on their own, doesn't mean you should forget about them or believe that it's something that they want. Oli Sykes said that even hell gets comfy sometimes. 

Love yourself, love your surroundings! 

If you search for happiness in every place you go and every person you meet then it'll only be temporary. Find happiness in  your temple first. 

Until the next story, I love you guys and add me on SC kmt!

-Daddy/Uncle Cris 

Other works: