48. Bodies.

Tash smoothly walked up the the automatic doors of the supermarket and stepped through modeling her way towards the carts, she was a sight for sore eyes and she knew she looked good. AirPods in, Apple Watch on and there was no doubt to the public that she had an expensive phone. Sporting fitted Nike sweats, a plain black T-shirt with a fine gold link chain around her neck and a hat that was too far down on her forehead that she had to tilt her head upwards to see. Her checkered Vans squeaked against the tiles whenever she dragged her feet moving towards the carts, pulling the first presentable one she saw. Unzipping her fanny pack, that was fastened across her chest, she took out wipes and rubbed the handle of the shopping cart before proceeding down the first aisle.

"Man a real badman that's why she love mi." Tash didn't particularly care how her actions affected anyone around her, she was more concerned about enjoying her time while grocery shopping.

"Say she love roll with the Tashy 17, jump ina the car front mek wi lef the scene. She say the Axio coming like limousine." Tash continued to sing loudly as she felt the onions to make sure they were firm before throwing them in the bag.

She knew what exactly she needed and how to cut back on what they only got because they wanted to try it. Their kitchen was never out of rice and flour because they were purchased in bulk. Tash sighed, knowing that St Amrys would do just well with a PriceSmart and it's membership shopping.

"It's called Cappuccino soy beverage, dumb ass bitch!" Tash took down three boxes of the soy beverage and placed them to stand in the cart. "Who doesn't like the orange Caprisun? Weird ass beech." Tash rolled her eyes.

While Tasheka enjoyed her time slandering Pep and grocery shopping, Pep felt as if her blood vessel was going to burst sending her to an early grave. Ray had become her right hand which meant she dealt with majority of the business while she played the innocent bystander who had a come up from rags to riches by investments.

"Listen, what the fuck am I paying you guys for? If you can't fucking guard a ton of coke sitting on pallets. This bitch ain't got no wheels, it ain't got no feet so it couldn't have just walked the fuck up out of here so EXPLAIN!" Pep slapped the table she stood behind.

"There's no camera footage." Ray stepped in.

"What do you mean there is no camera footage?" Pep turned towards her while folding her arms.

"That's what I asked them, they say they ain't see nothing." Ray never took anything serious but once she saw the look on Pep's face and the darkness in her eyes she dropped the Americanized accent and the gimmicks, she wasn't looking to be the object of her wrath.

"Someone needs to give me a good explanation, right now." Pep pulled her gun and cocked it back, clicking the safety off.

"B-b-boss I don't know, I- I really don't." The security guard mumbled.

The other security guard looked less worried, "and you?" Pep pointed the gun at him.

"Honestly, I wasn't even here as yet so I don't know anything." He shrugged his shoulders.

Pep pulled the trigger, the bullet burst through his windpipe killing him on the spot. "I didn't fucking like how unbothered you were." She said looking down at the corpse.

Ray looked from Pep to the dead body lying on the floor, nothing could prepare her for such a gruesome sight yet still she didn't gag nor did she take her eyes from the blood seeping from the small hole in the man's neck. Being the right hand, she had to get used to certain things and maybe even take a life on her own some day; Ray was hoping things would never have to come to that.