32. Daddy the Grandmaster.

Tash had just finished cleaning and doing the laundry, she laid in the tub with her speakers playing Frank Sinatra and her avocado face mask taking its own time to dry. She had just ordered bath bombs and wanted to test them out, she wanted to know what exactly they did for the skin or were they just for decoration purposes but her conclusion would be flawed since she added essential oils and lavender leaves to the mix.  She had her iPad on the makeshift table which was a plank that Pep sawed in half for her so she could roll her spliffs or edit photos while in the tub, she played Candy Crush while smoking and humming to Frank Sinatra. Tash loved self-care, anything that made her feel better or made her forget about whatever was happening around her. She hadn't planned on cleaning nor doing laundry today but she also didn't want to be thinking about what happened with Rayuga either. She wasn't sure if she wanted to tell Pep, they've become close and she didn't want to spoil anything between them.

"Ughhh!!!" Tash groaned, "this stupid game is so infuriating!"

She kept on losing the same stage that she had been stuck on for about 3 days. She always moved on to play other games or played until her five lives ran out. Pep would always laugh at her or take the iPad and pass the stage for her, Tash usually ended up being mad because it was her game so she didn't understand why it preferred Pep over her. Tash wouldn't mind having Pep around so she could beat this level for her; she was getting annoyed and she also missed Pep calling her an idiot just because she was making the wrong moves. She laughed at the last argument they had about her not being able to pass the level, apparently Tash didn't have the rational street smart skills that Pep had and Tash wanted to find out how she got all of that from passing a level on Candy Crush. Tash laughed out loud while the last song ended and one of her favorite's started playing.

"Tall and tan and young and lovely, the girl from Ipanema goes walking." Tash sang out at the top of her lungs.

"And when she passes, everyone she passes goes AHHHH" Tash laughed at herself as she mocked the bird from the movie Rio, her mom loved that movie so much.

She had switched the game and was now extremely focused on playing Minecraft, the bathwater was still the perfect temperature and she felt extremely relaxed while she sang the rest of the song.

"Tall and tan and young and lovely," Tash was surprised to see Pep waltz into the bathroom singing and dancing, "the girl from Ipanema goes walking."

"Baaabbyyyy." Tash called out. Pep blew her a kiss.

"I'm guessing you're from Ipanema?" Tash cheesed hard, she couldn't contain her excitement.

"Most definitely, look at me. Don't you wanna go ahhh?" Pep winked.

Pep was definitely a sight for sore eyes, she was dressed in a navy blue dress pants, white long sleeve, red suspenders, and a red tie. Her black oxfords were clean and her overall appearance made Tash's mouth water.

"AHHHH." Tash screamed out.

They both started laughing. Pep walked up to sit on the edge of the tub. "I didn't think you'd do the laundry, since it was my turn." Pep played in Tash's hair.

"I just did it." Tash shrugged her shoulders.

"No, you Tasheka don't just do the laundry when it's not your turn. You even cleaned and rearranged the stuff on the entertainment stand. Tell daddy what's up."

Tash sighed and said, "honestly, something happened but I'm not ready to talk about it and I don't wanna talk about it now, I miss you."

"That's fine but we will be talking about it." Pep took the spliff and lit it.