38. Quickk

"Are you fucking stupid!?" Tash threw her phone after Pep.

Pep dodged it with a sigh, Tash was on her period and seemed to be switching moods every 5 minutes. "If that screen crack you gone suck some dick to buy that shit back." Pep hissed her teeth.

"Probably the best head they'll ever get." Tash groaned.

Pep narrowed her eyes at the crazed women on their king size bed, she was driving her insane. "Take the goddamn pain killers!" Pep shouted.

"No! I don't want that shit yo! Pass me some weed." Tash rebutted.

Getting angrier by the second, Pep threw the hot rag into Tash's face and stormed out of the room slamming the door behind her. "You could've at least took my phone up with yo stank ass dreads!!" Tash shouted after Pep.

The door flew open a few seconds later with Pep stomping towards where the phone fell and searching for it behind the curtains, she took it up and examined the screen before throwing the phone over to Tash with a smug look on her face; she wasn't serious about her having to replace the phone but she would've withheld a new phone until she learned to appreciate things.

"Thanks daddy!" Tash grabbed her phone.

"Fuck you!" Pep hissed her teeth and moved to lie beside Tash cuddling into her side.

"Why you upset?" Tash asked with an oblivious expression on her face.

"Just shut up and watch the damn tv." Pep has had it with her mood swings.

"When's Ray coming? I'm starving." Tash groaned.

"I just called her, she should be here soon." Pep yawned.

"Don't fall asleep, you gotta let her in." Tash shook Pep.

"You have two perfectly fine, beautiful, sexy feet" Pep kissed Tash's leg. "Use them."

"Aww baaaabbyyy! I don't wanna move." Tash whined.

Pep was about to rebut when the doorbell rang, "there! Go now!" Tash pushed Pep off the bed.

Pep hissed her teeth and grumbled all the way to the front door, she was tired since she hardly slept last night trying to keep Tash comfortable enough so she could fall asleep because she wouldn't take the pain killers. Rayuga kept assaulting the doorbell annoying Pep even further.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Pep swung the door open, "you guys are the bane of my existence." Pep felt frustrated.

"Damn, my bad." Rayuga chuckled.

"This is not a laughing matter," Pep dragged Rayuga's ear until she screamed out begging her to stop.

It was two weeks since Pep's birthday party and they were all just kicking it back and taking it one step at a time. Ray hooked her keys onto the key holder and followed behind Pep back up to the room, Tash shouted out in excitement once she saw Ray; more excited for the food than to actually see Rayuga.

"Finally!" Tash moaned.

Ray laughed handing the food out to Tash but Pep intercepted it and forcefully grabbed the bag from Rayuga's hand moving to sit at the foot of the bed digging into the bag. Tash started crying while Rayuga fell onto the bed laughing but Pep didn't care, it was compensation for all the stress she had put her through since her period started.

"I still eat fish!" Pep said with her mouth full.

"T said I should get two veggie burgers." Ray took her burger from the Burger King bag.

"Yeah! They were both mines!" Tash rolled her eyes.

"You're getting fat." Pep moved just in time before Tash's foot could connect with her head.