49. Triyo.

Rate this chapter 1-10 at the end 😚

Tash stood in front of the mirror staring at her body. She never had a problem with her image but she'd been with women who found fault in their figure. Tash loved women who were shorter than her, she loved the thick thighs and tummy pouch. Admiring herself, she turned to the side to look at her firm legs and round ass. Usher was playing in the background and her sex drive was through the roof. Pep exited the bathroom in her sports bra and boxers, using her towel to dry the tips of her locs that had gotten wet during her shower. Pep seemed to love everything about Tash, and her body made her even more delectable and irresistible.

"Did God make you for me?" Pep asked after she discarded the towel.

"Nah, God made me for these bitches." Tash stuck her tongue out at her reflection and started whining her waist to the tempo of the song.

Expressing her disapproval of Tash's answer, Pep groaned deeply before stepping towards her woman and grabbing her by the throat. Tash didn't have any time to react before her body was slammed against the mirror with her cheek pressed firmly against the glass.

Crying out, Tash shouted "what the fuck, Taidan!"

"I keep telling you about your mouth," Pep chuckled.

"Let me go!" Tash tried to pull herself away but the hold that Pep had on her neck held her in place.

Pep loosened her grip a bit so Tash could turn around to face her, they stared at each other for a full hot minute before Tash pulled Pep towards her by her sports bra and as soon as their lips touched, Pep released her hold on Tash's neck hearing her moan while Tash pulled her closer so she could feel her body heat. Breaking the kiss, Pep attacked Tash's neck leaving deep purple hickeys along the way.

"You need to stop talking all that shit." Pep's hand found Tash's throat again squeezing until she could feel when she attempted to swallow.

Letting go of Tash's throat, Pep lifted her up allowing her to rest her back on the mirror and to wrap her legs around her waist. They continued kissing and feeling on each other until Pep decided to carry Tash towards the bed getting between her legs and pulling her sports bra over her head. Pep wasted no time, she started sucking on Tash's nipple and kept her other hand occupied by pinching the other nipple. Tash moaned out as Pep bit down onto her hard nipple, and dug her nails into her back.

The took turns removing the little clothing they had on until they were both naked and wrapped up in each other's arms. Pep pinned Tash's arms over her head as she sucked on her neck and licked her soft spot. Using one hand to secure both of Tash's wrists, Pep ran her fingers down her body and dipped into her dripping core, Pep moaned as she felt the wet warmth and continued to swirl her finger around teasing Tash's clit in the process.

Arching her back at the contact, Tash licked Pep's ear before whispering "God made this pussy for you."

Pep never had any restraint and she's never had much reason to exercise any over the years but after hearing Tash whisper those words it took everything in her to hold back from forcefully penetrating Tash with her fingers in fear of hurting her. Pep took her time entering one finger then worked another finger into Tash's tightness, listening to her light whimpers and throaty moans.

With a rising urge to get her guts fucked up, Tash groaned impatiently. She always found it infuriating that when she wanted it rough Pep always wanted to pace herself, she had the worst timing and Tash hated the torturous feeling. Pep knew what Tash wanted but she always played by her own rules and Tash had to take what she got. In the second Pep's hold on Tash's wrist loosened she moved quickly to grab Pep by the throat and stared deeply into her eyes.