37. Bday shenanigans

A/N: y'all ready for a bday party? 😏

***

Tash looked into the mirror one last time admiring her plum colored Calvin Klein suit and black, silk undershirt. Her VVS Diamond necklace sparkled just as the tennis bracelet did, her curly mane was in a perfect fro and her waxed and tinted eyebrows were on fleek. Tash wanted to wear loafers but she opted for her suede oxfords instead and to top off the look she added diamond cuff links on her blazer.

"You look dapper." Tash winked at her reflection.

Pep wasn't around, Tash made her stay at a hotel nearby and gave her a schedule to follow and at the current moment she was supposed to be ready and walking out to her driver to meet Tash at the Greek restaurant they had a reservation at. Tash locked up the house and got into the backseat of the silver Royal Crown with Squash behind the steering wheel. They maintained regular conversation as they always did, Tash was very fascinated by Squash's wife and 5 kids- two weren't hers but she treated them as if they were her own. His eldest daughter, 15, was acting out because she wanted independence from his wife's strict rules but he himself didn't mind how she was being kept under lock and key.

They pulled up at the restaurant right on time, Tash wanted to get there before Pep to ensure that everything was to her liking, that everything was perfect. She rented the patio for 3 hours, saw to the decorations herself so when the waitress escorted her through the glass doors she was taken aback by how the warm lights glowed against the pitch black night sky, the moon was still making its way to the middle of the sky and Tash knew it would be the full moon tonight. Tash instructed the waitress that was assigned to them for the night to bring out the bottle of wine that she had preordered, she had the whole 3 course meal planned out already and she hoped Pep would enjoy it.

Tash sat with her wine glass in hand staring out into the beautiful night, loving this feeling she had. She felt liberated and it could be due to the fact that all of her plans so far have been executed perfectly without any setbacks, Tash loved when things were in order; it made her feel at peace.

"Tasheka?" Tash didn't respond immediately to the voice behind her.

"Taidan, Happy Birthday." Tash placed the glass onto the table dressed in royal purple table cloth, it was Pep's favorite color.

"Thank you, my love." Pep walked up to her pulling her in to her and placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

Pep hasn't seen Tash since last night when she left to gather the final set of decorations, she never came home. The next morning she got a call from her telling her that her driver would be there to pick her up to drop her off at the Mariot Hotel. Pep held onto her a little while longer, she missed her dearly and all she wanted was to take her home and make sweet love to her apologizing for everything and she also felt the need to talk about everything.

"Sit." Tash cleared her throat and pulled back the chair for Pep.

"Thank you, kind sir." Pep winked.

Tash chuckled, no one seemed to believe that Pep had a humorous and cheeky side and it could possibly be because she didn't show anything else but her quiet, easily annoyed side. Tash admired the blue Gucci suit that Pep donned along with her Patek Phillipe diamond encrusted watch. Even though Tash influenced a lot of Pep's wardrobe, that was all Pep; Tash remembered how shocked she was seeing the watch for the first time.

"You look stunning." Tash complimented Pep after sitting down.

"Thank you." Pep smiled. Her dreads were done in barrel rolls that extended down her back.

"I think this is the part where you say, you don't look too shabby yourself." Tash chuckled.

"Why would I say that? You already know how beautiful and irresistible you are." Pep took up the glass of wine that was just poured by the waitress.