43. An idea.

"Bitch, come here let me slap dat ass." Ray shouted at the stripper in the club.

Despite the high chances of the police actually busting them, Tash and Rayuga still hit the clubs and flossed. Pep sat in between them with her head bent over the glass table, old habits weren't that easy to give up.

"If they don't lock us up for the hoes, they'll lock us up for the druuugs." Rayuga laughed, she was high off her ass.

"Awww, she said us." Tash smiled widely.

Pep remained quiet, more focused on drawing up another line of pixie dust than to entertain their morbid humor. They were all stoned, they had came to take the edge off after Ray gave them the bad news and ended up doing the same thing they could've done in the throne room.

"If you give my money to that stripper I'm deducting it from your paycheck." Pep rubbed at her nose.

Tash moved to separate a line of coke for herself but one look from Pep had her redirecting her hand to her glass of Hennessy. All three of them were racking their brains thinking up a plan, a plan that would actually work and throw the police off their trail but Rayuga was high off LSD, Tash was drunk off too much Hennessy and, Pep was faded from the booger sugar; all in all they made a shitty team and they accomplished nothing.

"Pep, Brown would like to see you." Squash ducked his head behind the thin curtains.

"What the fuck does he want." Pep hissed her teeth while trying to stand still on both feet. This was very out of character for her as she was always composed and collected, Tash raised her eyebrow wondering how far they might have gone and if they would remember the important things tomorrow morning.

Pep left the two without a second glance behind her and was escorted to Brown's office by Squash. The first person she saw was someone she had been avoiding for over a year now; Tasheka's aunt.

"Yuh see all you!" Tash's aunt flew out of her seat to attack Pep but Squash moved in front of her before the crazed woman could do any damage.

"You could've warned me," she directed the statement to Mr Brown.

"I didn't have the time." He managed to say before she started shouting again.

"You take the one niece dey send come give me and have she whoring out herself! If I knew I wouldn't have left she with you that night! You cut she off from she family! You basically kidnapped my niece! Where is she! Is she here with you?" Claudia shouted.

Pep herself never raised her voice above an inside voice so everything above that annoyed and ticked her off, she stared at the woman she so obviously used to respect and one time wanted to fuck because she was sexy despite her being much older than her.

"What is it? The money stopped coming?" Pep leaned against the wall.

"Move ya stinking madascunt! Anybody want ya dutty money?" Claudia turned her nose up. "Is my niece I wah see." She clapped her hands together.

"Claudia, Tash is fine." Mr Brown tried to rescue the situation but Claudia didn't seem to be having it.

"Why she couldn't leave my niece alone and find someone her age? You what? Almost 30!?" Claudia had hit a nerve in Pep with her words.

"Your fucking niece is sitting out there fucking happy! You think anyone else could've made her happy? She ran away from home because she wasn't fucking happy! She's grown, respect her choices! She chose to stay with me and if you want to see her, she's right out there but don't be so sure that she'll want to see you." Pep flared her nose feeling more sober than she was a minute a go.