35. Young & Delirious.

Tash has been guilty of empty love, she knew how useless apologies and excuses were; she herself dishing them out countless times in the past. She was always the one to fall in quickly and walk out just as fast. Tash sat staring at Pep while she slept, examining her beautiful features. Whenever she squinted her eyes, snapped her fingers and shook her index finger at Tash, she knew she either said something off or did something that made Pep question her.

Chuckling at the memories she had with Pep, Tash decided that she had enough of creeping on Pep; she now wanted something else to distract her, something more thrilling. Tash drew on Nike sweat pants and got socks for her feet since the tiles were cold and she didn't want her sinuses to act up, she checked her notifications before leaving her phone on the bed with a wide grin on her face. She had her mind set on continuing what she started and the anxious feeling she had earlier came bubbling once more.

Many things rang through Tash's mind, she wanted so badly to get over the first hit anxiety, she wanted to feel the satisfaction she was always longing for. There was a deep, darker side to Tash that no one knew and it all started from her turtle when she was 10 years old where she buried him alive and then her hamster when she was 14. Her mom believed her when she said they had ran away, not thinking anything else of it. Metallic music, a questionable love for giving and receiving pain; by the time Tash was 17 she had thick scars on her her arms and legs from slicing too deep into herself, tied up her girlfriends and burnt them with matches. If Pep looked any closer, appreciated and loved her skin a little bit more then she'd find the demons that hid in Tash's closet. She felt as if she didn't fit in anywhere, as if she couldn't fit in so she left when she had the opportunity and she hasn't looked back since.

Flicking the light switch on, Tash listened to the buzz of the lights coming alive and pretended as if she was in a scary movie; all she needed was a white mask and some overalls to top the look off. Sliding the knife that she had took from Pep's knife draw down the metal hand railing, Tash whistled and took slow, heavy steps. Tash knew that it would feel exhilarating being on the giving end but she couldn't foreshadow the feeling that she would have in her chest. She remembers being in that same position herself, caged like a wild, ravenous animal but not even animals deserved to be caged.

"Rayuuuuuga." Tash lightly sung out the woman's name with a loud laugh ringing out at the end.

"Y'all are some sick fucks." Rayuga shouted out. Her face wet from the crying and her heart heavy with regret.

"Really now?" Tash finally stopped behind the cage looking at Rayuga's back.

"I mean, what you did was pretty small but you should know that I get whatever I want and I do whatever I want." Tash giggled.

"How does it feel?" Tash moved towards the front of the cage so that she could look at Rayuga's frightened face.

"I just want to go home." Rayuga started crying again.

"I'm preparing you." Tash laughed, "if you want to be with Pep so much I'm preparing you for this side of her."

"I'm doing you a favor because no one warned me." Tash sighed.

Moving towards the bar, Tash took out the wooden box that had the liquid cocaine and a syringe. She didn't want to overdose Rayuga, she just wanted enough to make her lightheaded. Tash grabbed Yuga's arm through the medium sized cage holes hearing her hiss in pain, Rayuga didn't move her hand because she knew it would only cause her more pain so she allowed Tash to inject her with the drug; not like she had much of a choice with the position that she was in. Tash knew it took some time for the cocaine to take effect so she left from beside the cage and went to the iPad that was connected to the throne room speakers, she clicked on Asking Alexandria's old album which was her favorite from them and decided on Not The American Average.

"Why would you want Pep? I mean, she's fucked up. She's a literal embodiment of the Joker, why would you even subject yourself to that?" Tash asked a faded Rayuga.

"Can you manage staying in this cage for two days with no food and constantly getting injected with cocaine?" Tash sat with her legs crossed.

"Would you be able to manage if I tied you up and whipped you? How about I stab you in the thigh? A punch in the eye? You knew me before I had this scar, I'm struggling internally with myself now; what if that's the reason why I wasn't getting any jobs? Am I ugly now?" Tash had been wanting to let her thoughts out for the longest while.

"I don't know what to say." Rayuga sniffled.

"It's okay because those were all rhetorical questions and you'll be finding out soon enough." Tash laughed out.

Tash pulled the nine tails whip from behind her and started hitting the cage hearing Rayuga scream out. She finally opened the door to the cage but Rayuga stayed curled up in the corner. Tash handcuffed her ankle and tied a rope on the brace, yanking with everything she had, Tash managed to pull a wailing Rayuga from the back of the cage.

"Shut the fuck up!!" Tash punched Rayuga in the mouth twice.

"Wasn't this what you wanted?" Tash shouted, "HUH!!?" One more blow to the mouth had Rayuga's lips busted up and bleeding.

"I honestly don't even know how we got here but I like it." Tash left Rayuga on the ground while she picked up the whip and started beating her.

Tash's arms were getting tired and Rayuga had cried until her throat was raw and sore. Tash dropped the whip and walked over to the bar to get herself a cold beer.

"Do you want one?" Tash laughed.

"You see, Rayuga. Someone like Pep needs someone unstable like myself here, you'd never keep her interested long enough to even want to stay with you. You're safe, you're cynical, and you surely don't know when to shut the fuck up. Sometimes silence weighs heavier than words and what you did earlier says a lot about you." Tash downed her beer and slammed the glass bottle against the bar top.

Rayuga was now sitting up against the cage, "I'm sorry."

Tash sighed and took brisk steps to slap Rayuga in her face, "did I not say to shut up?? FUCK!"

"Y'all bitches really gone drive me mad." Tash felt delirious, she felt like something was suppressed all this time and it was just resurfacing.

Pacing across the room, Tash thought about what to do next. She was getting bored of Rayuga, she wasn't screaming much anymore and she wanted to hear her suffer, she wanted to hear her pain. Tash pulled the gun from the holster under the bar and walked over to Rayuga pointing it at her face.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't blow your brains out?" Tash said through gritted teeth.

"Pep's gonna punish you." Rayuga giggled and spat the blood from her mouth. She was completely gone.

"Is that all?" Tash stood to her full height and pressed the gun against Rayuga's forehead.

"I'm not afraid of a lil pain," Tash's smile was wide and sinister as she pulled the safety back, rested her finger firmly on the trigger and pulled it.