65. Baecation pt 2.

Pep stared at Tash all the way to the hotel, she couldn't believe what she was looking at. She prayed that she could fall asleep tonight and Tash's hair would be back in its full curly mane glory in the morning.

They checked in at the hotel, the only five star hotel on the island. Pep continued to watch Tash and realized that Tash had a thing for Ash, bringing them along was a strategic plan, Pep wanted Tash to choose between the two; to replace Rayuga.

Ash took up Tash's bag and started walking towards the elevator with Denny while Tash waited on Pep to be through with the receptionist.

"Miss Beauvoir, how lovely to see you here again." The receptionist gave Pep a flirty smile.

"Glad to be here," Pep answered.

"Babe, do you think I should get them separate rooms?" Pep asked Tash.

"Nah," Tash shrugged her shoulder and took her phone out to view snaps. Tash could still feel the receptionist's gaze boring holes through her forehead.

Pep chuckled and said, "two of your best rooms on the top floor. One with double beds, thank you. Keep a tab open for room service."

"Oh," Tash smirked. "Send your finest bottle of champagne up for my fiancée and I."

They both walked off hand in hand, the receptionist feeling a different type of jealousy. Once they got to the elevator and called the lift, Pep smirked at Tash.

"And to think you would've been here all by yourself, without your fiancée." Pep leaned against the wall.

"I needed some time with myself." Tash looked away from Pep.

"You could've gotten time for yourself in our own house, it's big enough to not see me if you didn't want to see me." Pep moved over towards Tash right as the elevator doors dinged open.

"You almost made me pop a blood vessel." Pep pulled Tash into a tight hug and held her bald head against her chest. "I miss your hair." Pep sighed.

"Does this mean you've forgiven me for my stunt earlier?" Tash asked with hope in her eyes.

"No, I'm still going to punish you." Pep took a deep breath, taking in Tash's scent. "Don't ever leave me like that again."

They got up to their suite and Tash was not impressed. The room was beautiful but wasn't what she expected from a five star hotel.

"Don't judge it too harshly, it's a really small island." Pep kissed the worry lines that had formed between Tash's brows.  "I see you have a thing for the baldy, is that why you cut your hair?" Pep stepped forward directing Tash towards the wall with her fingers wrapped around her neck.

"No," Tash took a deep breath as her back touched the wall.

"No, what?" Pep asked as she tightened her fingers around Tash's neck.

"No, daddy, I don't have a thing for her." Tash moaned out.

"That's too bad,  she's very beautiful." Pep stared at Tash.

"Is that why you chose her?" Tash held onto Pep's wrist.

"Let go of my hand!" Pep said firmly.

Tash dropped her hands to her side as she felt Pep's grip tighten around her neck, she was anxious about what was coming next. There was a knock on the door, Pep shouted, "come in!"

Ash walked into their room with the duffle bag Pep had thrown at Denny earlier. "Oh shit, my bad." Ash dropped the bag but couldn't find it in her to take her eyes away from Tash being pinned against the wall. Denny stepped in behind Ash but stepped back out as soon as she saw what was happening, she reached for Ash and dragged her out by her collar. The door slammed shut and all that could be heard was Denny's muffled shouting in the hallways.