part 1

Its a bright morning and i was just pulling my covers on my face to hide from sun rays. I streched myself a bit and i heard a yell. Ruby come down and help. Ruby wake up right now. I stay with my stem mother and with two step brothers Max and Mason.

I just made my hair into a messy bun and ran into the kitchen.

Why are you late? You know i have work and need your help she yelled. I just continued preparing pancakes which she started.

I never called her mom. She is kind but strict at my school and house work. Bye Ruby. You have list of things to do..its on refrigerator. As i had a look my eyes widened

1. Clean the refrigerator
2. Vacuum house
3. Wash cloths
4. Do the dishes
5. Cook lunch and dinner

Wow a holiday like sunday goes worst. I hate it. I cleaned refrigerator. I baked garlic bread and prepared salad for lunch.

I continued my work washing all a big mountain of cloths it will take so much time so i started first round of washing machine.

I vacuumed the house. It was so tiring and i took another pile of cloths and added to the washing machine. The cloths which were done in the first round i sat near the television and folded.

I woke up my brothers. They woke up growing like animals. I gave them the pancakes with syrup and i too had.

I prepared meat balls and cottage pie. In the mean while it was lunch time so i served three plates with garlic bread and salad.
I handed two plates to them. I took my plate and ate in peace.

It took me lot of time to do all the cloths as i made my washing machine work like eight hours.I an super exhausted and still folding all the cloths i arraged and seperated all the cloths i went into all the rooms and placed all the cloths in racks.

Its almost dinner time. I got a message from my step mother that she will be late. So i served three plates of meat balls and cottage pie. I handed two to my brothers. I ate my plate in a couch.