Prologue

Everything in this world is filled with mysterious magic. A magic that cursed my life for eternity. I grew up as a fine bachelor, there was a secret that I tightly kept since I was a child. I have no memories from my childhood and even if I tried to recall my memories, my head aches... like in severe pain. And also, my family didn't know about the phenomenon that happened inside my body aside from turning into a wolf.

I am Alexander Ares Martinez, twenty four years of age, a wolf, and seeking the most powerful witch as my clan told me that he or she can break the curse.

My memories were erased when I was ten and as what my father told me, becoming a wolf when the full moon shines in the dark sky was originally cursed by the dark witch. Senses heightened and easily got mad as I felt my blood rushed through the walls of my veins are one of the characteristics of being a wolf. The only goal that I have in my life is to seek the destined powerful witch as what the prophecy said.

I became an actor, not just an actor but also a model,  as my only way to have contact with lots of people. Deep inside me can sense something that I am near the witch that I am looking for.

There was a time that I held a concert in a big dome, I sensed something inside my body that it wanted to come out, like it was drawing me towards the somewhere but unfortunately, I don't know what it was all about. With the big venue, I failed to sensed the presence of the witch and that power inside me laylow.

I live alone and away from my family because I don't have a good relationship with my father. He's like a dictato, telling me what shall I do and it feels like my life was choked. At least that I am alone, I have the free will to search for that damn witch and if I do, I'll force that witch to break the curse and become a normal human being.

~~.~~

"Ares, wake up!"

I opened my eyes when I heard my sister's voice. Damn! I grabbed the blanket and cover myself with it as I was naked. It was full moon last night and I imprisoned myself here in the basement of my house.

"Get yourself dress and come upstairs." She said and threw me some clothes to wear.

I immediately wore those clothes she gave to me and followed. It was a surprised that my brother was lying naked on the floor here in the living room as my Mom was trying to wake him up.

"Get up!!!" I shouted and kicked his butt right on the spot.

He jumped off from where he's lying down and glared at me. Nah! His glare doesn't affect me and I just passed through him.

Vladimir, my younger brother, actually not so young because only one year was the gap between our age, who always crashed at my place when we turned ourselves into a wolf. I can't imagine that my brother was thin before and now he got some biceps and little bit of abs. Compared to me, I was hotter than him. Yes, big brother always has the advantage. He got that squinty eyes, white skin, a little bit of pinkish lips and almost the same height as I. He was a teacher of a university and he's also helping me to look for that stupid witch.

My sister, Hailey Mae, the youngest among the three of us, was the goody girlish wolf. Many admired her because of her guts and athletic personality. She's twenty and studying to become a film director. Hailey seeks the powerful witch too as we have a common goal, to break the curse.

My mother, Beatrice, is the best Mom that I had. She's kind, sweet and gentle but when she turned into a wolf, she's a monster. She's just a plain housewife serving the Master of the Martinez Family, my Father, Andres. My father is the leader of the wolf pack. He's a famous business tycoon in the country but most of his time is also the same as what we wanted, searching the most powerful witch as the prophecy said.