Implosion

I was summoned by the Alpha to join the pack meeting. Here I am going to the south province where the pack meet secretly in a secluded place. I am with Vladimir and Hailey as they were summoned too by our father. While we heading south, Hailey asked me about the witches I encountered and she can't believe that the most powerful witch was strong.

But there's one question that I can't answer, on how I escaped death from Sirius.

As my wolf-self said, I should keep it a secret about acquiring the fire element and also, he told me not to trust anyone. I wanted to share my story to them but what my wolf-self said was legit and he was too serious about it too.

It was a five hour drive from the city and we arrived safe in a secluded cave. We took a hike for thirty minutes in this forest before we found the cave. Only the pack can find this cave, no witch can see this place.

We entered the cave and it was too dark until we took a long walk, the torches lit with fire. We followed the trail until it we reached the pack's hall. I saw father and mother on the wolf's throne.

"Finally, my son has arrive." He said and the pack was looking at me. "He fought the most powerful witch named Sirius. Soon, we'll be free from our curse."

"You're wrong!" I shouted.

Everyone was chattering about how I talked back to my father while he was talking.

"Sirius is going to kill us all. He has no intentions of lifting our curse." I said.

"Are telling us that we need to prepare for battle, Ares?" Cayden asked me curiously.

Cayden is one of the right of my father. He was a friend and an adviser to the pack. But, he's the only one who had a big doubts on me when someone called me the strongest wolf in our pack. Cayden is about an age of my parents. He's buffed, tanned, black fierce eyes, and has a scar on his left side of his face where he gets it from the witch, Vivian.

"Why? Are you going to doubt me? I fought Sirius and he has no intention of letting me live in that battle." I said.

"Then, how did you escape death?" He asked.

Damn! That was stupid! I let myself get fried by my own fire.

"He let me live just to pass his message to the pack that he'll kill us all." I lied.

I don't want them to know that I somehow acquired the fire element. It also came into my mind, what if I tell them about it? What's the consequence?

"Now we are certain that Sirius won't break us free from the curse, then we'll assort force." My father said.

The pack began chattering about this matter and I wanted to ask my father about Vivian. But, he became busy when the council began their discussion and I wanted to get out from this undercave hall.

While they're on a hot discussion, I made an exit from the hall but two wolves from the pack followed me.

"Why are you following me, Dixon?" I asked him without looking back.

"I have something to tell you, Ares. It's about what you've asked from us." He answered and now I looked back to them.

Dixon and Largo are my friends after I regain my consciousness when I was ten. They were my playmates and partners in training.

Dixon is a guy who's ability is to sneak from places to places. He's tall, white skin, brown eyes, and buffed. While Largo, tall and same height as Dixon, tanned skin, black eyes and buffed too but not as buffed as Dixon. He has the ability of sealing. He can seal anything and that makes them partners because of their abilities. Dixon can sneak into places while Largo can seal Dixon's scent.