Blood Poison

The kids are still connected to Eli and when they told us about Eli being reborn, I got my hopes up to bring back their mommy. I don't know what's the last mission of my children but they were a great help on us.

The sacred beasts meditated to get deep in their inner self, searching for that ultimate power as what my children.

I am with my children while they were sleeping. The world became dark after Eli was reborn. There were no news about the situation, people got sick and die, the environment became foggy and humid, and most of all, monsters lurked around the city. Dark clouds covered the city and lightning storms keep on roaring from the sky and sometimes, it hits on the ground.

We all sheltered in Garreth's mansion, thinking for a plan to stop the darkness. The pillars were destroyed and I guess, Eli smashed it with it's own powers. It became dangerous and we're not safe anymore. The forest of silence withstand the power of the darkness but how long will it protect us? The monsters were looking for us and they have the intent to kill when my pack encountered them who tried to get some news about the situation of the city.

I looked out from the window and I don't like the aura that lurks around the mansion. If it weren't for the forest of silence, maybe we were affected by the darkness right now.

"Daddy?"

I heard Zehra's voice and she's awake. I went closer to her and tucked her in bed.

"Anything you want sweetie?" I asked.

She shook her head and held my hand.

"Don't worry, Mommy will come back to us." She answered.

I gave her a kiss on her forehead and she hugged me tightly. I can feel warmth and ease from her. Nigel is sound asleep. He's such a baby and can't believe that in his tinu body, he possessed sich great magic.

"Go back to sleep sweetie. Tomorrow, we'll get busy." I said.

She nodded and gave me a kiss before she closed her eyes. I lay down beside them and looked how peaceful they were. Eli's mission continues and we will make sure that we'll bring him back and destroy the eternal darkness.

I woke up early and I can't distinguish if it's morning. The thick dark clouds really put this city into darkness. My kids are still asleep and lucky I am that Mother and Eli's parents came in.

"Any problem?" I asked them.

"No, son. We come inside to check you three." Mother said.

"You go downstairs and have some breakfast. Everyone is at the dining area now, they're discussing about the plan." Lady Vivian said.

"Just leave the kids to us." Sir Gilbert added.

I nodded and kissed my children on their cheek before I went out. When I arrived at the dining area, Garreth led the discussion and they're in the middle of our plan. The pack joined the meeting and they're into it as well.

I sat down on an empty chair and listened to what have they discussed. They planned out on how to unlink Eli from Vladimir. That's the only readon why we can't kill Vladimir because Eli is bound to him. Selene proposed a method to break the link and she asked for a cover while casting it.

"How about the pillars?" I asked.

"Let's assumed that the pillars were destroyed already. Still, my brother is the strongest among us." Garreth answered.

"And the monster? Are we going to kill them?" Hailey asked.

"We don't have a choice. We kill them if they'll kill us. We don't need to risk our lives and we need to follow our plan." Garreth answered.