Bound To You

Quinn's POV

I don't know what's in Ares' mind right now. Things get uneasy with me since Ares and I had that accidental kiss. Something stranged was happening to me.

Yes, I am the most powerful witch that the prophecy said but I became weak when felt Ares's presence. I'm not gay but I'm started to feel something towards Ares.

It all started with that kiss and I was almost been f**ked by the wolf.

And when I saw Dawn visited last night and had dinner with us, I felt rage in my heart like I wanted to punish the dog... I mean the wolf.

He went early today to fetch Dawn as what his friends said. I concealed the feeling of jealousy if that's what everybody called when you're mad when your special person was with another. I ignored that fact that I was left behind though I am his Master. I realized that I am not yet his Master, but still he imprinted on me.

"Do you have any plans today, Quinn?" Czar asked me.

"None. I'll stay home and rest." I answered and went to the kitchen to cooked for breakfast.

The wolf boys were busy watching movie while I prepared our breakfast. I was spacing out while cooking and I almost burned the food.

I hate you, Ares! You're making me feel I'm a gay!

I called the wolves when the breakfast was served. The wolves finished the food in ten seconds. The bacon was gone and nothing was left for me. I sighed and took a cup of instant noodles for my breakfast. I went back to my room after I was done eating and cleaned the kitchen.

While I was in deep thoughts, my phone rang and I was glad that he called me.

"How is my younger brother?"

"Fine and safe." I answered.

I talked to my elder brother about the imprint and he told me it was for a lifetime. That means, I'm forever be bound by Ares' stupidity. He also mentioned that imprint will be cancelled if the wolf died.

"Do you have any signs and symptoms when the wolf imprinted someone?" I asked my elder brother.

"It depends if the wolf has a great admiration and love towards the person. As what the ancient times said, you'll feel the same feelings toward the wolf when get imprinted so that means, the person will have a great admiration too." He explained.

Maybe, I was too attached and somehow clingy to Ares because of the imprint. I didn't expect that he unintentionally imprint on me.

But... Ares' presence draws me towards him since I met him. Maybe it's the presence of the element of Heart that draws me towards him.

"Wait, why are you asking me about this? Did a wolf imprinted you?" He asked.

"No! Just asking." I lied.

"Anyway, I need to go. I've got a lot meetings today. I'll hear some updates on you through Selene and... Sirius, be careful. We still have goals to fulfill."

"Yes, elder brother. And please, don't call me Sirius. Just Quinn is okay."

He laughed when I complained and he ended the call after saying goodbye. I missed my elder brother. We haven't seen each other since that tragedy happened. He wanted to conceal my identity from the wolves and for how many years, I trained my power and even got stronger in a short period of time.

I feel lonely right now. I miss mother and father.

The elements went out from my body and took form into fairies.