Clinch

I don't know who's the guy standing in front of. He's defending me and had the power of the sacred beast of water, the water dragon. Out of nowhere, men in black suit with swords came in and surrounded me.

"Raven!" Selene exclaimed.

"Yes, it's me." He said.

He looked at me and I can see his face with a scar on his cheek but his eyes were eyes of the dragon. He took over the sacred beast.

"How can you get inside this dimension?" I asked.

"I can get through Master because you needed me." He answered.

Yes, I need some help but not even a clue I did call him. Maybe, connections made him come here and help us. Hailey hurried and went on my side trying to protect me against the guy called Raven. He looked at Hailey and I can tell that he knew that Procne is inside Hailey's body.

"You forbid her to use her powers?" He asked.

So, he knew about it too.

"There's no time for chitchat. We have some business to finish here." I answered and he looked at our opponents.

"Are you immune to ice?" He asked me.

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

He smirked and instantly turned the battlefield into ice. I thought I was immune to ice but I can feel the cold right now. This is the water dragon's magic. It feels like sheer cold.

Everyone in this room felt the chill from the dragon's power. I didn't know that the dragon's powers were strong and it manage to freeze those weak witches and Vladimir's men.

Raven spread its dragon wings and before he made an attack, I made a favor to him.

"Please don't kill." I said.

He looked at me and nodded then he went to attack those witches and Vladimir's men. He easily knocked them down with his water magic but it's quite different. Raven is like a dragon and he spits icy breath too, freezing some of our opponents.

However, Maxima is our problem. He can withstand the power of the dragon but I can see some ice particles on his body that started to slow him down.

I was very frustrated because I only spectate the battle while my friends were doing the work for me.

On the other hand, Vladimir was caught off guard because of his army that were wipeout and Ares managed to strike him.

"Retreat!" Vladimir shouted and the witches who escaped from the dragon's wrath. Vladimir looked at me and in his eyes, he's telling me that he'll come back for me.

Vladimir and his retreated after Raven took down some of his army. It's not only him who was surprised about Raven but, I am worried that Vladimir might know about the sacred beasts now.

"You are the water dragon." Selene said when Raven went down from the air.

"Yes. At first I don't know what it is. It simply went inside my body and just a few hours ago, I went into an excruciating pain like I was drowning." He said.

"That's take over." I said and explained to him about it.

He managed to take over the sacred beast without even knowing about it. I don't know what happened to him because I wasn't around with him. But, I am grateful that he came to help us.

"How did you know that we're in trouble?" Mother asked.

He looked at mother and answered. "A light appeared in front of me and when I touched it, I was in the area together with my men."