Freedom

Quinn's POV

It's painful to see Ares died after he gave his heart to me. If only he could wait for another hour then he might be alive. I was not actually dead because the Phoenix hibernate for a while for us to be in ultimate power, my final stage as Phoenix.

When Vladimir killed me, the Phoenix kept my soul inside his divine flame although, my heart stopped from beating.

While I was dead, physically, I asked a favor to my children to fight in my place while I recupurate myself silently. My children are a part of me. They're the heir and heiress of my power as they reached eighteen and I granted them that power temporarily. They fought well in my behalf but time is their enemy too and was unlucky that they didn't finish their mission. Chaos was too strong and my kids' powers were only temporary.

That's the moment that Ares thought of a fastest way to bring me back instead of waiting. The Phoenix knew about it that the element of the Heart will revive us if Ares will figure it out which he he really did. If he didn't think of the element of Heart then I might be late and this world will crumble. I didn't expect that he also gave his elements to me as I knew that I can defeat Chaos with my dark and light magic.

As soon as I revived, I woke up as the ultimate Phoenix where I can be the Light Phoenix or the Dark Phoenix. There's no limit to my powers and I can resurrect anyone through my power. As the myth said, Phoenix will rise up from the ashes and that's the symbol of life.

I started to use it through Ares and I successfully resurrect him. I cured Garreth and the pack as well. For the people in the city, where the eternal darkness was concentrated, I can bring the people back once I destroyed it.

In my ultimate power, I am limitless and my children transformed into their eighteen-year-old body. They are connected to me and that affects their growht too. My parents were granted with their power and also Beatrice. I bring back her time ability and her wolf form, temporarily. Ares' pack, I granted them power and their ability were enhanced. Also, I gave the dark witches a chance to correct their mistake except for Helena. Her soul vanished as the eternal darkness consumed her. I can't bring her back anymore. And lastly, I brought back Vladimir. I cleansed his body and no darkness can consumed him anymore. I've learned that he accidentally opened the black book where Chaos was sealed and that's how he became evil. Vladimir will accept his punishment after the battle and I will be hard on him soon.

One last dilemma, Chaos, the demon of darkness who used me as his medium while I was recuperating, unlocked the eternal darkness and bring calamities in this world. The city were in ruins, everything was destroyed. No buildings, no trees and animals left, and humans were extinguished.

My goal now is to bring back the world to how it was.

Chaos can't regenerate his injury as he got contact with my flames. No darkness will dare to get near me just like the monsters who were watching us from afar. Even though Chaos summoned them, the monsters didn't move a muscle.

"I'm going to kill you, warlock!" Chaos shouted and cast a dark bomb on me but Ares cast magic barrier on me and protected me from explosion.

"You can't hurt my baby." Ares said and I was ashamed of it that calling me his baby in this ultimate form.

Volcanic Eruption occured below Chaos' feet and he managed to dodge but my magic isn't simple. It will track down until my target is down. Icicle Dance appeared and chased Chaos. It's also a track magic. Earth spikes rose up from the ground and kept on attacking Chaos.

Chaos' agility is good but not enough when I used my air element. A small hand movement, I injured Chaos with my Aerokinesis, a wind manipulation with my psychic power. My wind attack didn't miss and Chaos was covered with cuts and wounds then the other three elemental magic caught him. The earth spike hit him and was bind, then icicle dance cuts through and volcanic eruption burned him.