Incertitude

Ares' POV

Lucky I am that the earth element was kind. If it weren't for her, I might be crisp in that massive jolts of lightning that Quinn casted. Yes, Terra reached out to me and helped me. She's my Earth Wolf and I bonded with her before Quinn casted his spell. I gained the greatest defense among the elemental wolves. Terra specialized more on defense than offense as what she told me before I bonded with her that is why I managed to survive Quinn's magic. Lightning is not too effective on earth elements.

I didn't expect that I protected a vampire in my life. It triggered me when I saw how destructive my baby was. Too many active spells and most of it were tracker spells. I don't want my baby to kill someone, though that vampire was long time dead, but still I wanted my baby to control his emotions.

He outraged because of what he felt. It made him unstable and very destructive.

After the fight, Dregan explained what he did. He wanted to see how powerful Sirius and he underestimate him. As he said, Quinn is far more powerful than his parents.

What made me curious was Dregan's blood magic. It was very painful when he manipulated my blood. I felt like I'm having a chemotherapy, though I don't know how does it fell, but it was very painful that my veins and arteries were eaten by blood and I can feel that it wanted to burst out from my body.

Dregan explained that it's one of his ability. He learned it from training while he served the Boswell but Quinn forbids him to use it. However, Dregan told him that he used it if his out of options to fight. It was his first time to use it on someone, and why is it that I became a guinea pig for his magic though I am a wolf in the first place.

Dregan and Quinn had a private talked. I don't know what they're talking about because magic prevented my sharp ears to listen to their conversation.

"Well done, Ares. You already have the earth element. Only one element left, the air." Selene said while we were sitting here in the living room drinking tea.

I smiled and thanked her but I owe this to the elements who helped me. Without them, I will be powerless.

While I was waiting for my baby, I had this thought that the witches misled other witches who were on the side of the Boswell. They spread fake news about the very first vampire, Dregan, and most of the witches hated the vampires too.

Yes, I've seen vampires before but I never interact with them. I can smell their rotten bodies and tried to resist myself from fighting. They only went out at night, but I don't know how they feed themselves. There were crimes but it's not related to them. If they live exactly like Dregan, then I don't have a problem with it. But if they harmed humans, then I'll break their bodies into pieces.

"I didn't know that my sweet brother became a mad witch." Garreth said out of the blue while we were drinking tea.

"That's what Sirius need to control, his emotions. If he can't control it, this world will be destroyed." Selene said.

"I was too scared at that moment. Master is very powerful and his spells are like hunters... it hunts you till you're down." Czar said and I can see in his eyes that he's frightened.

Honestly, I am too was frightened when Quinn became mad. He's very destructive and when I thought of it about my final test, maybe I don't stand a chance.

"And else, I used my illusion on him but it looks like it didn't affect him." Czar added.

Selene chuckled and put down her cup on the table after sipping.

"You underestimate him, Czar. You're ability is just a pinky swear to him." She said.

But, Garreth was worried of something that I can see in his eyes. Maybe he's worried about Quinn's unstable emotion and I just thought that I might be one of yhe reason that Quinn went into destruction.