Into The Slumber

"What took you so long, Helena?" Vladimir asked her when she showed up.

Helena changed differently. Her dark aura became strong but not as strong as the one I felt a while ago. She smiled at Vladimir and tap his shoulder. She looked at Eli with an evil smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you again, Quinn. Do you remember me?" She asked Eli.

Eli was confused and gathered his thoughts. I already showed him his past before and yet, he failed to remember.

Hailey went in front to protect us as the sacred beast. She didn't use her power and waited for the enemy to attack.

"What are you?" Helena asked.

Hailey smirked and didn't answer her question. Vladimir told her that Hailey gained such incredible power which they don't know. Helena wasn't bothered at all after she knew about Hailey.

"I want them dead Helena... except Quinn." Vladimir said.

"Do you want to torture them first before I'll end their lives or kill them right away in one blow?" Helena asked them and Vladimir had this evil smile.

Vladimir is really consumed by darkness and he doesn't show any mercy towards his family. He told Helena to kill us right away so she cast a dark spell on us. She bind us inorder not to escape from the spell but Eli break it.

"Strange!" Helena reacted and wondered. "How come he is pregnant?"

"It's none of your business." Eli said and cast a spell on them.

I was surprised that he used dark magic right in front of us. Vladimir and Helena were surprised and wanted to escape but they can't. It's a gravitation spell that pinned them to the ground. Eli's magic put them on the ground.

Hailey wasn't able to move because of what she witnessed. I cast barrier on us while Eli's magic is still active.

"We need to get out of here." He said.

Hailey nodded and used her magic to vanish us from the area. My body felt like a thin air that blew away. We found ourselves back in the forest of silence. Even Hailey's magic isn't exempted from this forest. She can't transport us right away in Garreth's mansion unlike in Eli's. This forest is stronger than the one I created around Eli's mansion. Maybe that was the reason why Vladimir can used magic at that time and destroyed the mansion. It's just a fragment.

Eli had some contractions and he sat down on the ground. Maybe our babies inflict pain on him while we were fighting.

"How can you use dark magic?" Hailey asked Eli.

"Hailey, can you please keep it as a secret? We don't want any arguments now." I said.

"I will but I need some explanation."

With her request, Eli told her everything how he mastered dark magic and she can't believe it that our little boy in Eli's tummy is a dark magic user.

Hailey was really surprised and was worried as well about it because dark magic will really make the heart tainted.

"My dark magic is different from the dark witches. As long as I use it in good intentions, I won't succumb." Eli said and assured it to Hailey.

"It's not questionable how strong you are but what if something will happen that you might lose someone. Emotions of grief will lead to vengeance and darkness has the opportunity consume you." Hailey said.

She got a point too. We don't know what will happen to us when the eternal darkness happened. We might end up dying and there's a possibility that Eli will be consume by darkness. I haven't thought about it.