Moonflower

Ares' POV

I was so inspired each and every day. First, I have Quinn always at my side; second, I made him mine and make love too; third, I acquired element of water too; and fourth, I decided to serve my baby as his shield... I'm also happy and hyped that he allowed me to protect him.

My life became beautiful everyday because of Quinn. Even my job became beautiful too and I didn't feel any boredom or tired.

Five days had passed, I was busy with my schedule and Quinn was always with me. Sometimes... not sometimes, it's always... I always make my baby happy too by making love with him in any places.

Yes, I can say that I am a wild wolf and I like some challenges. We mated at my dressing room, in a mall and cinema restrooms, in my car, and in a park too. I can't contain myself like everyday I want to make love with Quinn. He became my drug. And, I felt energy flowing in my body when I make love with Quinn.

But that doesn't matter. The important thing for me why I want Quinn is that, I LOVE HIM.

He was at school today and I just finshed my work around four in the afternoon. I called the restaurant that I booked yesterday if my reservation is okay. The lady that I talked with over the phone said that everything is set and I smiled.

I head out from the network station and drove my car to a flower shop. What made me stay in the flower shop for almost half an hour was I don't know what flower ti buy for Quinn. The lady helped me and I asked her what's the most expensive flower that the store has. But she didn't answer my question.

"Sir, before you asked me that, I want to ask you for whom are giving this flowers?"

I didn't expect that she really wanted to help me out from choosing the right flower for Quinn.

"For my boyfriend." I answered and proud too.

She was surprised when she heard my answer. Though it's already common nowadays that this kind of relationship exist in the world. She cleared her throat before she asked me again.

"Can you describe him and his personality too?"

"Hmmm... Quinn is the type that every man's gender can be bend. He's beautiful like he shines the brightest in a dark skies. He's a little bit of aggressive, caring, loving, huggable, lickable, and crazy too like me. But what I really like him the most is, his heart." I described Quinn to the lady with honesty and how I felt.

She nodded and smiled. I also showed her a picture of Quinn and her eyes got big.

"Damn! Are you sure that he's a guy?" She asked me.

"Yes, he is."

She pouted and cried. "Why is the world so unfair?! I got boobs, I got broad hips, and I have vagina too but why is your boyfriend too beautiful than I am?"

I laughed at her and she really nagged about how unfair is the world.

"Here, I think this flower suits her... I mean hin."

He took a white flower that its petals are joined together to each other.

"What flower is this?" I asked because I kind of like it too. Simple but stunning.

"That's a Moonflower. Can you see how its petals joind together and formed like the shape of the moon?"

Ohhh!

That's great. That's why I like this flower because it's called Moonflower.

"On how you describe your boyfriend, I can fell that your intentions are pure as well as your love towards him." She said.