Erratic

It annoys me when someone break the moment between Eli and I. He's a prince to look at. His hair was brown and wavy, swept to the right side, white-skin, green eyes, pinkish lips, neat, properly dressed wearing a plain white long sleeves and jeans. I don't know if he's buff like me.

"Richard!" Eli called out his name with joy.

He ran to him and I just felt that I was left out like I don't exist in an instant. Eli hugged that guy and so does the guy. The way he carried Eli was different like there's something between them.

"Why didn't you tell me that you've arrive?" Eli asked.

The guy kissed him on the cheek and smiled.

"I want to surprise you."

"Well, you really did." Eli said and was so happy but I felt my heart was aching when I saw Eli happy.

I watched them like I'm watching a series. They've been so lovey-dovey until Eli realized that I'm still here. He pulled that guy and introduced him to me.

"Richard, this is Ares, my co-lead in the series." Eli said and I can't fathom the way he smiled to this guy. "Ares, this is Richard, my childhood friend."

Childhood friend?

I got curious about this childhood friend thing because for me it looks odd and something fishy behind it.

"Hi... I'm Richard Beaufort." The guy said and held out his hand. I looked at his hand and gave him a quiet serious look before I held his hand for a handshake. "Please take care of my girlfriend."

Eli hit him in the head and Richard complained sweetly.

"You're assuming things again." Eli said.

"Why? You knew it already that I'm courting you." Richard said.

"Whatever!" Eli reacted but he smiled. "Anyway, I'll see you later? We still have workshop for this day."

"Sure. How about dinner tonight?" Richard asked him and I kind of mad inviting Eli for a dinner.

"Okay. Pasta would be lovely." Eli answered.

"Okay then. I'll fetch you at six."

Richard bid his farewell to Eli and I need to do something to make that dinner cancelled. I already get dressed and looked seducing but still, Quinn is different now compared before.

We started the workshop smoothly. For the first two hours, we did the same thing from yesterday but after we took the break, Miss Thea gets into a serious business. She's going to give us some challenging scenarios and we will have to act it by partners. Of course, I'm going to be paired by Eli as he is my co-lead.

Miss Thea had a fish bowl on her hand and pieces of rolled paper were inside. Every partner took a piece of it and we were the last one to pick. I let Eli picked the last paper and together we opened it.

This is getting realistic because the scenario we got was losing someone from an accident. All I can say in my mind was 'What The Heck?!' because it's haunting me again from my past.

"So, who will act the role who's dying?" Eli asked me.

I wanted to act that role but in my thoughts, it would be effective if I did the part who's crying for someone who was dying because I can relate. Eli agreed and he shared some tips on how to act it out. Thinking of someone that was dear to me who's about to die was Eli's suggestion.

Though I appreciate his suggestions but I've been there. No need to imagine it because the scar in my heart when I thought Quinn died was the most fearful memory in my life.