Clash

Instead of having a project discussion with Mr. Carter, here I am in the dressinng room and I'm so pissed. He cancelled it and had a conversation with Quinn in his office. I don't know what's between them but they knew each other.

"Can you make it lighter! You know that I hate too much make up on my face!" I shouted at my image stylist.

"I'm sorry, Sir Ares."

"Hey! What's wrong with you? The make-up is light and you're complaining that it's too much?"  Vince asked.

"Nothing!"

I glared at him and let the image stylist do his job. I am annoyed knowing that my PA was having a conversation with the President of this network station. Quinn was glad to see that stupid Carter and then he postponed the discussion and had a happy conversation with Quinn. I really wanted to say NO because Quinn is my PA but Vince said that it's okay and agreed what that President wants.

After the image stylist was done with my make up, I took out my phone and called Quinn. It rang but he didn't answer. I stood up and was about to go out from this room when Vince suddenly asked me.

"Where are you going? You know that you can't be late for the show." He said.

Instead of going to the President's office, I sat down on the couch and throw my phone. Luck is on the side of my phone because the image stylist catched. It.

"What makes you mad this time, Ares?" Vince asked.

"Nothing!" I exclaimed.

"Nothing? But you're having temper issues now."

"What time is it?" I asked just to change the topic.

"Almost nine."

The show will start nine-thirty and we need to be in the by nine.

"Can you call Quinn to come here." I said in a calm tone.

"I can't. He's with the President and I don't want to disturb their conversation." He said and then he gazed at me with such judging eyes. "You didn't tell me that Quinn is your PA. Can you give me some details about it huh?"

I avoid his eye contact and gestured to the image stylist to give my phone back.

"Come on, Ares! You're avoiding my question."

"Just simple. He wants a better job and that's it." I said and stood up from the couch trying to avoid him but he followed.

"Really? I don't think so. I know you did something and I'm sure of that." He said.

Why is he so suspicious and interested about Quinn?

"Well, it doesn't matter to me whether you believe it or not."

He chuckled and pat on my shoulder.

"I feel sorry for Quinn. With his beauty, he'll be abused by this maniac."

"What did you say?!" I exclaimed.

"Oops! Nothing!" He said and gave me a tongue-out.

A crew knocked on the door and informed us to go the set for preparation. I called Quinn and still he didn't answer me.

The staff gave me some heads up about the questions to be asked in this talk-show. I am the guest and the host will be asking about my upcoming projects this year. The one that I know was the new album and some endorsements.

"This is live Ares and please, control your temper." Vince said.

"I know."

I was at the backstage and waiting for the show to start. Until now, Quinn isn't here and I kept asking Vince to call Quinn till he answered.