Shield of Sirius

Quinn seems fine after what happened to him. Mother told me that he's okay and the spell didn't get him. When I told my mother about the spell, it was a death spell that will end a human life in an instant. I was on the right time that I accepted the wolf part of me, became powerful and cancelled the spell casted on Quinn.

For three days that passed by, Quinn was totally fine and he's energetic. He's a PA and student at the same time. Well, he really needs to work hard 'coz I'm paying him more than what he earned from his part time jobs.

"Where's Quinn?" I asked Vincr when I was sitting here on my chair at the outdoor pictorial set.

"He buy you a drink while you're on the shoot. He thought that you might be thirsty." He answered.

I don't know but I felt I was so happy that he cares so much for me. He's very thoughtful but I kept on teasing him with stuffs like messing my clothes on the floor even it was already fixed, asked him to buy me a drink from a store that was far from the set, and others. But still, he didn't complain and followed my orders.

"By the way, I'll accommodate you later." Vince said.

"What? Why?"

"Quinn has to go to school. He have a class at three." Vince answered and I nodded.

I overreact when I heard that Vince will accommodate me with my demands knowing that Quinn will leave me. I forgot that he had a class but I'm feeling indifferent knowing that his teacher is my brother, that sly wolf.

Quinn came back and gave me a cold Coca-Cola and a sandwich from Seven-Eleven store. I grabbed the plastic bottle and drink right away. I didn't know that I was this thirsty.

"Sir Ares, I need to go. I don't want to be late for school." He said and grabbed his bag from the table.

"Wait! You can't go yet." I stopped him.

"What? We already agreed on this thing Sir Ares. School is one of my..."

"As being a PA, I am your priority too, right?" I said and grinned at him.

Quinn attempted to kick my leg but I'm quick and he threw his bag on me.

"Jerk!" He shouted.

I laughed 'coz I enjoyed teasing him.

"You go now, Quinn. I'll handle it here." Vince said and Quinn thanked him while I was supposed to stopped him but Vince push me down on my chair.

"You're being irrational, Ares. That boy wants to finish a degree and yet you're going hinder it?"

Ohh! Now, he's defending Quinn.

"When did you become a lawyer for Quinn?" I asked.

He shook his head and didn't answer me. I wanted to keep Quinn beside me because of what happened. And else, he's going to see my stupid brother at school.

The photoshoot took only an hour. I did it fast because I need to go to the university where Quinn was studying. I left right away after the photoshoot leaving Vince behind, talking with the client. I drove my car and headed to the university just to fetch him.

When I arrived at the school, I send a message to Quinn that I'm waiting for him. I stayed inside my car and waited until I saw Mr. Carter walking.

Is he here for Quinn?

I went out from my car and called him.

"Mr. Carter, what are you doing here?" I asked curiously. I hope he's not here for Quinn.