Eternal Darkness

Buildings crumbled, streets are filled with monsters, lightning became rampant, fire started within the city and the world became dark. People were affected by the darkness and even those strong hearts turned into monsters.

Eli is different now. He's much stronger than he was a warlock. He ruled over the world and I don't know what happened to the other countries right now. It was devastating to look at especially that the city I grew up turned into ruins.

I let Dawn took care of my brother's body and headed to where everyone was. Garreth was covered with wounds and Zehra took care of it.

"He isn't Sirius now. He was totally consumed by the darkness." Garreth said.

"How come the pillar was activated?" I asked him.

"We don't know. It suddenly activated when we were fighting him." Henry answered.

Nigel walked and headed to where Eli was. I stopped him but he shove my hand. I got mad and even slap him, though I wanted to punch my son for being reckless.

"Just stay here. I'll handle your Mommy." I said.

"No, you can't." He refused.

Because I'm very mad since before this battle started, I pulled him back to where everyone was. Mother cast a magic barrier to protect us from miasma but it tried to penetrate it.

I only got one way to protect everyone. I released Terra from my body and she appeared as human form.

"Protect everyone." I ordered her.

She nodded and cast her impenetrable barrier. Terra has the highest defense in terms of protecting who are dear to me.

"We need to go, Zehra." Nigel said.

"No one is getting out from the barrier." I exclaimed.

My kids shook their head and Zehra said. "Nigel and I aren't affected by miasma, as well as the sacred beasts."

"We need to defeat Mommy as soon as possible or else, no one will live in this world except the darkness." Nigel said.

I sighed and tried to convinced my children from what they're planning to do. I know they'te worried for Eli and this world but I can't risk their lives just because I'm weak.

"I guess we need the kids, Ares." Garreth said.

I glared at him because he was irrational about letting my children risk their lives.

"Before you disagree, I want to point out one thing." Garreth said before I speak a word. "The kids are helping us and their present form is temporary. Time is ticking and they need to accomplish their mission as soon as possible."

"But as a father, I won't let my kids join the battle and die in front of me. You know Eli, he's still the strongest warlock." I debated.

"No, he isn't." Zehra butt-in and smirked at me. "Nigel is the strongest warlock now. In our eighteen year old form, Nigel can defeat Mommy."

Everyone were surprised to know that Nigel is the strongest warlock as of now. I don't have a doubt about it because he defeated my brother. If Nigel is the strongest now, how about Eli? Is he the strongest dark lord now?

Henry touched my shoulder and said.

"Trust in them, Ares. Still, they came from Eli and soon your children will be the strongest warlock after Eli."

I looked at my children, they're a fine young man and lady. They can decide on their own, can fight without asking for help, and I guess, there's a reason why Zehra and Nigel were given the light and dark magic.

Enchanted: Phoenix Ariseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें