New Moon

I've been working for four days straight and I got a chance to have a break. It was a perfect break too because we, the pack of wolves, were vulnerable just like a human being.

Yes, it's because tonight is new moon and we were given a chance to live a normal person where no senses were heightened and no temper to let out.

The first thing that I did on my break was staying at the Seven-Eleven store near my house where Quinn was working. I am here since eight in the morning but he's not here since two hours had passed.

I was irritated so I went to the counter and asked the cashier.

"Where's Quinn?" I asked her directly.

"Quinn? He's off today."

"What?!!" I shouted.

Damn that lad!

I know that my temper is not that bad when I was a wolf, but Quinn is making me mad right now in an instant. Waited for nothing makes me mad exactly. I'm not the type of person to wait for someone. I went out the store and headed home.

Second plan, I called the Simply Healthy Meal and ordered the usual food that I ear. I grinned when I heard Quinn's voice in the line. This is perfect! Luring my prey to the predator's den.

I was thrilled after I put my order. I went to the shower to freshen up and wore the branded clothes that I had just to intimidate that lad. Putting a little bit of make up and I fixed my hair also before Quinn will deliver my meal.

One hour has passed, someone rang the doorbell and I grinned. Fixed myself first then I went near the door to see Quinn but I got disappointed.

"Delivery for Mr. Ares Martinez from Simply Healthy Meal."

Damn it!

That lad was avoiding me and he let this girl do his job. I took the car keys and went out.

"Follow me!!" I exclaimed.

I looked at the side mirror and the girl was following me. I know she needs my signature to complete the delivery. But the thing is, I want Quinn to deliver my order but he didn't.

The moment that I stopped in front the store and headed inside, I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"QUINN!"

People inside were surprised and some of them went outside because I scare them.

"Sir, please. Stop making a scene here." A lady approached me.

"If you don't want a scene then let me see that trickster, Quinn!" I shouted again.

The lady in cashier went inside and I bet Quinn was there. The guards try to drag me out but when Quinn showed up, I pushed them as hard as I can.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Quinn, you better control your freak boyfriend or else I'm going to fire you."

Oh! She was the manager of this store.

"He's not a boyfriend and I don't know him." He answered back.

Suddenly, I got an idea.

"What?! You disown me as your boyfriend? It hurts and your tear my heart apart!" Still, I was raising my voice to maintain this anger act of mine.

"Hey! Shut the hell up! I don't have any connection with you and here you are spreading some lies!" He shouted at me too and I grinned because he took it.