Retribution

"What is our next step, Sirius?" Selene asked me while I was sitting on a large chair, feeling like a king, thinking of my next move.

My mother told me to save them from Andres' hands but the fact was, I am the only one who can break the barrier that kept them inside the undercave.

"I still don't know, Selene. I'm having doubts to reveal myself as the true Sirius." I said and sighed.

"Are you still planning to sneak from our enemies?"

"As much as I could but my parents are in danger too. They've been kept for fourteen years and father's magic is becoming weak year by year." I answered.

With Henry's betrayal, I am in a situation where I shall reveal myself with no choice. The dark witches are on search for Ares as they thought that he is the Shield of their fraud Sirius. The fact was, Henry didn't reveal my true identity and I got what he's goal was... to rid off Ares as my shield.

We left Henry from Ares' house. I don't want to risk myself by bringing him along in my mansion. This is my house and as well as my hideout for now.

"Raven is on the move now, Sirius. But the pack is preparing for the battle against the witches." She said.

"I know... but something was bothering me."

"What is it?" She asked.

"I wonder why the pack prepared so much for the upcoming battle. The Sirius they knew was fraud and they can take down the witches with their strength. As what Raven reported, they're on intense training." I answered.

I don't know what's happening to the wolf pack that I got uneasy with it. As what Dixon said, the council teach them how to use their abilities and inner strength.

Largo came inside my magic hall, underneath my house and I know he had something to tell me.

"Master, the pack is planning to attack the dark coven witches three weeks from now." He said.

"I guess I'll take that chance to save my parents."

Czar appeared and he's carrying Dixon on his back. I was shocked when I saw Dixon got badly hurt.

"What happened?" I asked curiously while attending to Dixon.

"We encountered some dark witches in Ares' house." Czar answered.

The witches are persistent to capture Ares because he is the only chance to stand against the wolf pack. I noticed that Dixon was under a death spell and I immediately break the spell with my staff and release Dixon from bind of death.

"Master, we're no match from those witches. They use some magic that prevented me to teleport. All I did was ran as fast as I could while carrying Dixon." Czar said.

I know the dark witches spent their lives on training to get strong against the wolves.

"Where is Ares?" Czar asked.

"He still on bed, recuperating." I answered.

Ares needs to rest. I cast a spell on him to conceal his powers. I don't want those witches find us and capture him. If only my mansion is at the center of the forest of silence, it would be easy for me counter against our enemies.

Finally, Dixon woke up and he's getting better. He suddenly kneeled down and bow on me.

"Lift your head, Dixon. I'm not accustomed to this kind of gesture." I said and he followed. I saw in his face the feeling of failure. "Come forward, you three."