Introduction

Time is fast and I was surprised that I already did five works in total, excluding this new fiction story.

The new story, Enchanted, is one of my first story with my own characters. Lately, I've been inspired doing some fiction story of my bias couple (boys love couple) and also, the unbiased couple too.

As the title itself, the story is more of fantasy, magic, and mystery. I was inspired to do this kind of genre as suddenly it came up in my head with a certain plot. Fantasy, as one of my favorite genre and as I tackle this kind of genre, I hope that everyone will not judge me by how weird the name of the spells that will be mention in this work. Also, there were some lewd events too in my story, but I promise, I'll take it light as I can as this brain of mine is full of weird and green thoughts. If you can't take the lewd things then I won't force you to continue reading or just skip it.

Two main characters are based on my bias ship, the JossBas (Joss Wayar and Bas Suradet). I thought of them as I put personality of the characters based on their features. The other characters?? I let you think for yourself who suited for it.

Before I'll end this part, I would like everyone to enjoy the story. You are not oblige to comment or vote. Even if I got a few readers for my story, I'll still continue my work until the last chapter just like of my previous works. If you comment or vote each chapter, I will relay to you in advance my 'THANK YOU' and I will appreciate it.

The story will begin with the Fire Arc.

pigrabbit_09 —