Silence

I kept in secret about regaining my memories. There are things that I don't want my friends to know about it. And else, I need to know when I became a wolf. I also need to talk with my mother.

"Ares, can you go with me later?" He asked me while I was licking his nape.

Yes, we make love and were stuck. It's casual for us to mate every night because both of us benefits by gaining more power.

"Where?"

"I'm going to meet my big brother."

"Does he know that I'm coming?" I asked curiously.

"Yes."

I also wanted to meet his brother. In my memory, I can't really remember his brother's name because I'm always with Quinn who was six at that time.

I didn't know that this lad was my first love when I was ten. It's like we really are destined for each other even my memories were lost. And I'm sure, Quinn forgot it too 'coz he always called me Alex when we were kids.

"Ares, do you still wish for a normal life? A normal human being?" He asked me out of the blue.

Honestly, I really wished for it and hate my wolf curse but now, my perception changed. I am his shield and I want to protect Quinn with all my life. If I wish to become a normal human being then how can I protect him from my father and those dark witches.

"Not anymore." I answered and kissed his nape.

He touched my hand and I gave him a thrust inside. He moaned and I chuckled. I didn't expect that my baby will be my bitch for eternity. Funny to see my baby act like a wolf too when we make love. He also started licking me before I penetrated him. I really thanked that imprint for making him like that.

"Do you want another round?" I asked him.

"Can you still go deeper?"

Damn! My baby is really seductive when he said that to me.

"Of course I can go deeper."

I grabbed his right leg and raised it then I thrust. His moans are turning me on. While I'm fucking him deeper and harder, I had this habit to bite him on his shoulder. I don't know but I felt happy that I'm putting some wolf marks on his body. That makes me proud and territorial too. It's a feeling that no one will steal my baby away from me when this marks are on his body.

It took almost half of the night then Quinn slept on my arms. I always treasure this kind of feeling and the more we're together, the more I got attached with him.

I woke up early and Quinn is still asleep. I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth then afterwards, went back to the bed. I am naked and my baby too. I licked his back, his shoulders, and his nape.

"Ares, let me sleep. I'll let you lick my body when I woke up." He said in a bedroom voice.

I stopped and hugged my baby from his back. Though I got a morning wood, I can control my urge to penetrate him with it. I want my baby to sleep more.

While I was hugging him, I smell the scent of my sister. She went inside and heard her looking for me. I heard footsteps and it even comes closer as the sound of her footsteps got stronger.

"Ares, are you awake? We need to talk." She said but I didn't answer. "Quinn, open the door. I know you're there."

Geez! She's too persistent. Quinn got up and he walked going to the door while his eyes are close. I stopped him by grabbing his arm.