Hush

I am stuck with Ares and got panicked 'coz his thing won't get off from me. It's literally what I saw how dogs mate and took minutes before got sepaeated and that's what happened to us.

"Get your dick off, Ares!" I become like a wolf 'coz I snarled at him.

He chuckled and seems to like what happened to us.

"Sorry... but this is a wolf thing." He said.

I moved and tried to pull myself from his but it really stuck inside. He suddenly pulled me back and hugged me tightly.

"Just let it be for a while and cuddle with me." He said so sweetly that makes feel goosebumps.

"Shut up, Ares! I want your thing off right now!" I raised my voice because I'm getting pissed.

He chuckled and cuddled at my back while hugging me with his arms tightly. I tried to get off but I can't overpower his strength. His thing is still hard and big inside me. No matter what I do, his dick won't come off and I gave up.

"Quinn, are you alright?"

I heard Selene's voice from the door. I didn't answer and she speak again.

"I'll come in. I'm worried about you." She said.

"No!!" I immediaty answered. "I'm alright Selene. Just go for a while. I can handle Ares."

"Alright."

That was close. I don't want Selene to see me like this, naked and got a meat injection by this wolf. Ares moved and tucked himself unto my back. He even licked my nape. Though I don't have a choose but to let time subside this event, I felt ease, calm, and comfortable. My heart was fluttered in joy too.

I don't know if this is an effect of being imprinted by a wolf. The moment that Ares mated with me, I suddenly became weak and vulnerable while he became strong and indestructible. Thinking about makes me mad because I don't want to be overruled by Ares. Maybe, that time only because I was caught off guard by him and got mixed emotions.

I touched Ares' arms that wrapped around me. I noticed that his body didn't change back. He even buffed up than before he fucked me. His biceps were firm and hard. I don't know with the rest of his body if it changes. Ares moved and I felt a slight thrust inside me.

After thirty minutes, I noticed Ares fell asleep. I was hoping that his dick shrinks but it doesn't. I'm still stuck and had no choice but to sleep with him. He even said goodnight to me before I closed my eyes.

I woke up early around one in the morning and I found myself alone in bed. I looked around looking for Ares but he's not really here. It was dark, and I grabbed the blanket to cover myself. When I was about to get off the bed, a fire lit and I saw Ares, standing, wearing a bathrobe. He went closer to me and was about lick me again but I stopped his head with hands.

"Stop it Ares. I really smell your saliva all over my body." I said.

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"No!" I answered and glared at him. "Enough with the licking. I need to wash myself."

"No!" He grabbed me and hugged me from my back. "I want you to smell like that so that no one will cross my boundary."

"Wait! You're doing it just to let know your pack that I'm your territory?" I raised my voice because I don't like what he thinks of me.

"No, your not my territory. You are mine and no one will dare to get on you." He answered.