That's Not Me

Wait... What?

What did I say?

I snapped right away after I was lost in Ares' presence. I realized that I said something awkward to him and I don't know how to withdrew those words that I spit from my mouth.

Ares eyes were very expressive and I got nervous because it's pulling me towards him but I resisted.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean that." I said and let go of his hand.

I was so ashamed of what I said. He smiled at me and messed up my hair with his hand. He's not mad but his smile was too bright and captivating.

"Okay, let's start with the workshop."

Miss Thea arrived and she immediately handled our first activity. Ares and I transferred to where the cast were sitting. She's talking and I can't concentrate because of the feeling that I can't stopped it. My heart beats fast and my face was hot. I got conscious because Ares was beside me. Every time my skin touches his skin, I got shivers down to my spine.

What's happening with me? Why am I feeling this way?

"Eli? Eli? Are you listening?"

I snapped out from getting lost in my thoughts and Miss Thea was looking at me, seriously. I'm not listening and I don't know what she was talking a while ago.

"She's asking you if you did your assignment." Ares whispered to me.

"Oh... yes, I did my assignment." I answered right away.

"Okay, good... then act this out." Miss Thea said and gave me a piece of paper. I read the sceneario and it's related to what I am feeling right now... conscious and uneasy.

Damn!

Is she a psychic?

Ares stood up and held out his hand but I didn't give mine. I stood up on my own and went in front the cast. They were looking at us, some were serious and some were smiling especially those guys who always come around me.

"Are you ready?" Ares asked.

I nodded and we started. The scenario was acting in denial, then got conscious and uneasy while my partner was around. It's like teasing me but I kept on denying.

Ares started the bully thing as it was written in the script. It's like a child's fight. But suddenly, it became natural when Ares teased me and I reacted as how a normal person should react. I hit him and gets into a child's play.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

I was caught off guard because he asked me out of nowhere. Yes, I pinched his ear with my fingers and I kind of satisfied and happy about it but asking me what I'm doing made me wondered.

"Playing?" I'm not sure if it's the correct answer for his question but his face got too closed with mine. "And now, what are you doing?"

It's not on the script now. Our lines were came from our perception about the scenario that was given to us.

"Going to kiss you." He answered me so seriously.

My heart was calmed when we acted this out and it began to beat fast after he told me that he's going to kiss me. I felt my cheeks became hot, I struggled on how to react, and the worst thing was, I remember that I asked him to kiss me when we were practicing before the workshop started.