Perfidious

That almost caught me and thanks to my shield, I managed to block the surprised attack. Henry was shocked when he saw me wielding an elemental shield. Not being boastful, I'm still in advantage if he keeps using his elements 'cause I can blocked it except for the earth and air.

Henry made his next move and his firing me with a lots of fireballs. I blocked it with a water shield. At this state, I can't attack while blocking his power. He keeps on firing those fireballs and I got annoyed doing nothing.

"You can attack Ares while using the shield." I heard Winter's voice and he wanted to do offense while on defense.

"How?"

"Just think of what you wanted to do. We will support you." He said.

I don't know how to do it but he's right. I must attack or else I lose by defending myself. While the shield was in front of me, I thought of wielding it with my arm and it reacted. The shield unite with my left arm and I used my right hand to attack using fire. I ran towards Henry's attacked while blocking and attacking then I created a firebombs around him then I exploded it at my will.

The area was filled with smoke and I don't know if I bring him down on the ground. I took a few seconds to look but the ground from where I'm standing trapped my feet and pulled me down by an inch. Henry jumped off from the smoke and attacked me with large sharp stones. I used the shield to block and turned the water into ice but it's breaking.

"Use me idiot!" I heard Raff's voice shouting at me.

Damn! He's so commanding but I followed him. Thanks to my struggling moment, I turned the shield into a fire element. The shield was oozing with large flames and it also attacked with fireballs.

My feet was stuck on the ground and I can't managed to breakthrough even I used fire magic.

"You can't escape, Ares. You'll stay there until I finish you." He said and ran towards me.

Out of the blue, Henry's hands were covered by ice and created swords. I saw this just like Garreth but Henry was using the water element only. I tried to escape but I can't. Even the shield I'm holding on can't help me. While I scuffled, Henry tried to break my fire shield. He also emits water attacks on my shield that made it weak. I immediately turned the shield into ice but Henry quickly turned the ice sword into a flame sword.

The shield is melting and I need to revert it back to fire but I realized that he will turned his sword into another element to counter mine.

I'm really in a disadvantage and I can't figure out what to do .

"Idiot! What are you doing? Let's attack!" Raff shouted.

The firewolf is so aggressive and wanted to attack but I kept on holding him still. I remember that they told me to believe in myself and so, I tried. With my thoughts and visions on how I'll use my power, I think of having a weapon. I can wield a shield and at the same time, a weapon on the other hand.

"Here goes nothing!" I said.

In my mind, I visioned of a flame sword too just like what Henry had. Out of surprise, a flame near my right hand appeared and I grabbed it then it formed into a spear. I used the spear to pierce through Henry and dodged back.

"What did you gave me? A spear?" I asked Raff.

He laughed and said. "You can't reached him with a sword only and your feet are stuck on the ground."

Well, he had a point and I can breakthrough from the ground.

"I won't let you win, Ares!" Henry shouted and I tightened my guard.